Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeWhat about the Parents? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What about the Parents?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redeim

Redeim

Number of posts : 47
Job/hobbies : drawing, MAB, facebook
Registration date : 2009-01-13

What about the Parents? Empty
PostSubject: What about the Parents?   What about the Parents? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:24 pm

This is a thread to tell you about myself, and my MAB persona "Bethany Kita." Laughing

About Me:

My name is Bethany. My last name does not matter. I was born February 18, 1989. I have no life outside of school (when it's in session), hanging out with my friend Patricia, and being online. I'm not a big fan of large crowds, drinking, or chat-speak. I love languages, Asia, music, MAB, and chocolate. I also like to swim, walk, and hang out downtown. I still don't get enough exercise though. Surprised
I don't come on here too often, but since it's summer time, I have nothing to do, and figured I'd update this since February was the last time I touched this.

I get to go South Korea to study abroad starting on August 24 (when I land) to late June of 2010. I am excited, depressed, and pretty much an emotional wreck in the upcoming 38 days I have before I leave. Especially since there is still a lot I need to do. pale

Last edited by Redeim on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redeim

Redeim

Number of posts : 47
Job/hobbies : drawing, MAB, facebook
Registration date : 2009-01-13

What about the Parents? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about the Parents?   What about the Parents? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:36 pm

About Beth Kita

So, Beth Kita is a persona I made for MAB. She's in her mid-thirties, and GenShi was her first child, born when she was around 22. She's foolish in love, as well as unlucky. She loves kids way too much, but has an amazing skill of getting all her kids to behave and do well (It's amazing, I swear). She used to run a foster care, and some of her permanent kids have lost best friends. (i.e. GenShi and Taru used to be best friends.)
arrow right
In Beth's childhood, she was raised by a loving mother and step-father. Though she is fully American, her mother remarried when Beth was young to a Japanese man, hence her last name. Her step-father taught her Japanese, though she never picked it up until she decided to study it in college. She has a strong interest in Korea, Japan, and China. She also believes no child should forget their heritage, and encourages her kids (adopted or not) to learn their heritage.
arrow right
She believes in never forcing a child to learn something, but she has no shame in pushing a child to try something. She tends to do this languages and music. However, if a child does not like something, she will not force them to continue learning it.
arrow right
She has had one husband, a Korean man she was madly in love with. However, when she found he abused his own son (HeuSeoh), she immediately divorced him.
arrow right
She has no tolerance for abuse, alcoholism, drug use, and homophobia. She also believes in encouraging her kids to be whatever they want; such as in Aeron's case, when he was interested in dressing as a girl.
arrow right
She has a sister with kids of her own (Bebo kids), whose name is Anni Kita-Kim, and is married to a friendly and generous Korean man.
Back to top Go down

What about the Parents?
Page 1 of 1