Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeKallistrate Family: Deanna Ko's Family I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kallistrate Family: Deanna Ko's Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : Graphic/Layout Designer of the MAB Forum, Art Director in VIVID, Artist
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Kallistrate Family: Deanna Ko's Family Empty
PostSubject: Kallistrate Family: Deanna Ko's Family   Kallistrate Family: Deanna Ko's Family Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:00 pm

The Kallistrate Family

:KAH-lee-strah-tay:
"Kallistrate" is my own concoction of two Greek words, "stratos" and "kalos". Together, it means "beautiful army".

The Kallistrates have had a long history on MAB, and if you have never met any of them, I will introduce them all to you here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.::MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY::.
*note* Many of my "older" kids have profiles I haven't updated since I first started playing MAB. Please excuse some of the incomplete profiles as well!

Names identified in COLOR are LINKS!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Julian Hale Kallistrate
Julian was recently adopted and his age (ID number) has caused him to take over Riven's place as the oldest of the Kallistrates. This makes Riven resent him very much since he believes that Julian is incapable of being the head sibling of such a prestigious family. Julian is a "ladies man", who is self-centered, funny, gregarious, and stubborn.

-Riven Kallistrate
Riven is a popular and outgoing drummer who is also very artistic and athletic. He has a tendency to be lazy in things such as schoolwork, but will be determined to reach all musical and artistic goals in mind. Riven is all about being an individual-and this gets him into trouble at times. With such a strong stance on being an individual, Riven will oppose and debate with the people around him when they have conflicting ideas. Riven does not get along with Julian and his sister Rowan. When he is no

-Rowan Jacqueline Kallistrate
Rowan is defined by her love for fashion and her love for playing her instruments. She is the acoustic/electric guitarist (and the keyboard-duet partner of Rogan) in a band with six of her siblings and two friends named "Eight King Caravan". She, like Riven, is independent, but she always listens to her parents and abides by the rules. Rowan is the kind of girl who does what she knows is right, not what she thinks is right. At the moment, she has a crush on Percival Aiden Brough, who also ahs a crush on her.*needs a profile revamp*

-Vera Ivanna Kallistrate
Vera is an amazingly talented punk-rock singer who enjoys sports such as gymnastics and skiing. A down-to-earth girl whose personality shines as bright as the sun, she is optimistic, warm, and loving. Vera is one of two professionally trained singers in the family. *needs a profile revamp*

-Hikyome Christine Kallistrate
Hikyome is into learning new languages and being obsessive with anime/manga. She is very intelligent and though she does not play any instruments, Hikyome appreciates music as much as she appreciates life. *I never wrote her profile, her profile will be written soon!*

-Arivael Kallistrate
Arivael is the only Kallistrate who was sent to boarding school in Alaska. If you want to know why she was sent there, just RP with her. Wink Conservative, practical, fearless, and thoughtful-Arivael is a born leader. Only those who are close to the family know that behind the scenes, Ari holds the reins in keeping her siblings together. She loves to read and is indifferent to love.

-Trace Michael Kallistrate
Trace is well-versed in matters that would puzzle most kids his age. He loves the art of debate, the adrenaline rush he feels while surfing, and harbors a deep love for the nature. Though he has a scientific mind, and is very practical-Trace is also a sentimental romantic who has had his heart broken before.

*continued later*
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/355263

Kallistrate Family: Deanna Ko's Family
Page 1 of 1