Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeLOLIVER. o_o ... I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOLIVER. o_o ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2009-01-11

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 pm

! NEW ARRIVAL ALERT !

███ Loading basic data . . . ███
. . . Complete!

» Age: Fifteen.
    » Hair Color: Brown.
    » Eye Color: Hazel.
    » Height: 69 inches. No joke.
    » Weight: 127lbs.
    » Nationality: British and Puerto Rican.

███ One step deeper . . . ██████
. . . Complete!

» Likes: Sweets! Cake, candy, anything sweet. Reading, sunny days, annoyingly addicting facebook applications (-coughMABcough-) banana chips, orange juice, House MD, music (-pianist-).. to name a few things.
    » Dislikes: Crowds, tight/small spaces (claustrophobic ;-;!!), biology, drama, Frustration <- How that emote looks like it's having a seizure. It's scary.

» Pet Peeves: Blatant rudeness, bigotry, how some people write "yooh" instead of you, or double the ii's iin everythiing they wriite... among other things.

» Health: Um... I went another year without cutting back on sweets and didn't get cavities... owo;

» Miscellaneous: You probably don't know me. ;D I've been around MAB for no longer than a few weeks, lurking the boards, taking care of my babies. I also had too much fun formatting this post. Chances are I'll never be arsed to make another one like this again. Better make this one count. xD
Back to top Go down
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : Graphic/Layout Designer of the MAB Forum, Art Director in VIVID, Artist
Registration date : 2009-01-08

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Hey Oliver. Very Happy

Welcome to the new DB!

*It looks like you had a lot of time on your hands with the formatting of your post Laughing

That's a great intro though.

----I'm claustrophobic too-wonder why I didn't write that in my own intro. XD
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/355263
Oliver

Oliver

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:54 pm

Thank you. :D

Sunday, 8 in the morning... I'm pretty sure I had more than enough time on my hands. xD

I just read your into & I dislike invasion of personal space too. I thought I wrote that on mine but I guess I deleted it. My personal bubble. Mine. ;-; ...
Back to top Go down
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

Job/hobbies : Graphic/Layout Designer of the MAB Forum, Art Director in VIVID, Artist

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:00 pm

It's 8 in the morning where you are?! It's about 12PM here. :O

Very Happy I hate it when people are sitting down, and when they cross their legs-their legs completely blockade my space. >< It really frustrates me at times.

Oh and by the way do you like the layout and the banner? It was originally a very light, sky blue-but I changed the layout and made a new banner---what do you think? I'm making a new banner though-this one is temporary. I'm hoping to be able to upload an animated banner.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Well... it was 8. It's 9 now. :P

I hate sitting next to people I don't know in assemblies or even at the movie theater. I like my own arm space. Then there's people who tend to get a little too close when you're talking to them. :[ It makes me more uncomfortable than irritated.

I like the banner a lot. I had taken a look at the forums when it was light blue. I actually preferred that one. I liked the light feeling it had to it. There's something about babies that doesn't scream dark colors... but that's just me. o-o When I think of MAB, I think of less harsh lines (the layout is very stiff and bold) and lighter colors.
Back to top Go down
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Yeah-I know what you mean about that whole "uncomfortable" feeling when people get too close when they're talking to you. Some strange guy at my school kept talking like...right next to my cheek when I was watching a fencing match and I felt the urge to get away from him (thankfully, I did.)

I'm happy with the banner (for now).

As for the layout-I was testing colors. One person said that the light blue was too blinding, and others say that they prefer the light blue. To be honest, I really don't like blue-but I'll try new things with the layout. I've been doing a lot of "layout-testing" for the past 2-3 days.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Creeper. Good thing you got away from him. :[

I don't quite remember the exact shade of blue it used to be, but I'd say maybe pastel colors would be softer on the eyes. I don't know. o-o I'm having color problems right now. I tried putting together a few colors on paint and it's not working so well. XD

Don't go back to blue if it's a sharp, I-burn-your-eyes blue. I think I'm only thinking blue because of the MAB logo.

Maybe earth tones? o-o
Back to top Go down
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:14 pm

How about this? Is this too blue?
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Naw, not too blue. There's something awkward about it, colors put aside, and I'm not too sure what. It's a work in progress. I love the buttons though~ xD

White on black for the textbox seems out of place (although it's very readable), and the black on navy blue for the forum thing up on top (Make A Baby Forum :: Getting Started :: Introductions :: LOLIVER. o_o ...) is pretty much impossible to see.
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:31 pm

British AND Puerto Rican? Rawr!

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:27 pm

I know right? o~o It's a strange mix. Not heard of a lot.

Thank you~
Back to top Go down
violet meg

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-12

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:33 am

hello, there Very Happy

you inspire me! LOL
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:46 am

I try, I try. :']

Hello~
Back to top Go down
AmyTaylor

AmyTaylor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-07

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:22 am

LOL I loved your intro. Frustration < for sure having a seizure
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:26 am

Frustration Frustration Frustration

;-;!!

It's scary. I don't care what it's doing, it's just scary.

& Thanks. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOLIVER. o_o ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLIVER. o_o ...   LOLIVER. o_o ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOLIVER. o_o ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: