Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeHi I\'m Elizabeth I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi I\'m Elizabeth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Hubby

Elizabeth Hubby

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Hi I\'m Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Elizabeth   Hi I\'m Elizabeth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Name: Elizabeth Walls, but you can call me Liz.
Hair Color: Dark brown, with highlights of caramel in it.
Eye Color: Um depends on what my mood is, sometimes they are blue. Other days they are green, or blue green. But when I am mad, well count on them being steel gray. Gotta love mood eyes, I can't hide anything as far as feelings.
Height: 5'7"
Likes: Rping, fantasy novels and movies, writing, music of all types, creating graphics, love cats, and playing WoW.
Dislikes: n00bz, spiders, backstabbers, and cold weather.
Pet Peeves: People that don't read, and continue to act like idiots.

Miscellaneous: Yea I'm new to MAB, so guess I'm a newbie. However, I'm one of the few who has actually took the time out to read all the important threads. Been around DB in general for a long time, so I'm quick to learn what I need to do in order to stay out of trouble.

Also I'm not much of a talker, kindof shy in the beginning. So I mostly lurk until I get use to a area.

That is all.

Smile

Edit: These are my kids, currently working on profiles for all of them.
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/3638746

Last edited by Elizabeth Hubby on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : Graphic/Layout Designer of the MAB Forum, Art Director in VIVID, Artist

Hi I\'m Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I\'m Elizabeth   Hi I\'m Elizabeth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Hello Elizabeth. Smile

Great intro, and welcome to the new DB forums.

You have mood eyes? I wish I had eyes like those-dark brown eyes don't do much for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/355263
Elizabeth Hubby

Elizabeth Hubby

Hi I\'m Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I\'m Elizabeth   Hi I\'m Elizabeth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks for the welcome Deanna. Very Happy

Some days, I honestly wish my eyes weren't this way. More so when I am upset or angry. People tend to avoid me, and most of the time I want someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

Job/hobbies : Graphic/Layout Designer of the MAB Forum, Art Director in VIVID, Artist

Hi I\'m Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I\'m Elizabeth   Hi I\'m Elizabeth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Your eye color affects how people treat you? D:
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hubby

Elizabeth Hubby

Hi I\'m Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I\'m Elizabeth   Hi I\'m Elizabeth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Oh yea, happens all the time. When they are steel gray, people avoid me like I'm the plague. Once I cool off, then people come and talk to me.

However the upside to my eyes, my fiance loves my eyes. He says they help him decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

Hi I\'m Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I\'m Elizabeth   Hi I\'m Elizabeth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:56 pm

It's a little inconvenient to have such an obvious sign showing whether or not you're angry. Otherwise-I think it'd be great to have color-changing eyes. Smile

That's really sweet-that your fiance would say that about your eyes. After all...there are a lot of men who need help interpreting female emotions-and he has plenty of help there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hubby

Elizabeth Hubby

Hi I\'m Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I\'m Elizabeth   Hi I\'m Elizabeth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Oh beside the people avoiding me because of my eyes, I love them. Makes me different from everyone, and I'm the only one in my family with them. Both my siblings have brown eyes, my mother has brown eyes, and my father has gray eyes.

Yea, its great that he caught on so quickly. Most guys I dated never realized my eyes changed color, he did within three days of us dating. I came home from work, and I was upset over something. So of course my eyes were blue, the next day they were green because I was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

Hi I\'m Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I\'m Elizabeth   Hi I\'m Elizabeth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Awwww- <3

I guess that told you something was special about him when he was the only one who realized your eyes changed color. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hubby

Elizabeth Hubby

Hi I\'m Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I\'m Elizabeth   Hi I\'m Elizabeth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:03 pm

Yup sure did.

Now I'm just waiting for his basic training is over, I'm eager to find out where we will be stationed.
Back to top Go down
miyo
miyo

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Hi I\'m Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I\'m Elizabeth   Hi I\'m Elizabeth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Ohh you play WOW? which server? I have a char in Twisting Nether a blood elf (had to play horde cuz my BF plays on that side). Just a noob cuz I suck at anything involving PVP or killing monsters LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.miyosia.com
Elizabeth Hubby

Elizabeth Hubby

Hi I\'m Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I\'m Elizabeth   Hi I\'m Elizabeth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:41 pm

miyo wrote:
Ohh you play WOW? which server? I have a char in Twisting Nether a blood elf (had to play horde cuz my BF plays on that side). Just a noob cuz I suck at anything involving PVP or killing monsters LOL!

Yea my cousin got me into it right before BC came out. I play on a few servers actually, but they are all the rp servers.

Currently on Kirin Tor the most though. I play a BE hunter, lvl 71.

If you ever feel like checking it out Miyo, feel free to look on Damiane. I'm always up to helping out people, and since I am waiting on my fiance to catch up to me. I won't really be lvling her anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I\'m Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I\'m Elizabeth   Hi I\'m Elizabeth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I\'m Elizabeth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: