Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeMy Managed Models I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Managed Models

Go down 
AuthorMessage
miyo
miyo

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-10

My Managed Models Empty
PostSubject: My Managed Models   My Managed Models Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:15 am

My Managed Models 1-1-2-10

Ethan Bhakta
Ethan was raised by Yvonne Hao and joined our family when he is in Pre-K. He is a genius heartrob who is distant and cold. Gifted with good looks, he also has an IQ of 200. Suprisingly, he can control his feelings up to the point of him not feeling anything at all. He has a love-hate relationship with his step-sister, the very clumsy and day-dreamer Rekha, who consistently annoy him. He, however, lost control of his emotions since Rekha became his step-sister.

My Managed Models 3-4-2-10

Amrita Bhakta
Amrita was initially raised and named Elfie by Leily White before I adopted her when she is in Pre-K. She is perfectionist by nature with excellent cooking skills.

My Managed Models 3-1-3-10

Yesha Bhakta
Yesha, originally Yvonne Michelle Lynishi, was in LE when she was adopted from Naho Onishi and became a VIVID model. She is a natural born dancer as if her skills have been harnessed for a very long time. She has her own dance studio in her room.

My Managed Models 3-12-110

Ram Bhakta
Ram, originally Joshua Valian always dream of joining the army. He has high respect for the army because he finds them very distinguised and disciplined. He was adopted from Deanna Ko and was given a new name as a model.

My Managed Models 3-1-1-10

Yash Bhakta
Yash was raised until LE by Salf KinderKare. When he joined the Bhakta family and became a VIVID model, his name, Ashton Elliott was changed. He is very much into sports and have acquired multiple recognitions from it.

My Managed Models 4-6-3-10

Melanie Chisholm
Melanie Chisholm is a MAB Celebrity. She has an outspoken and spunky personality, and a tomboyish attitude. By always being penchant about wearing track suits gave her the name Sporty Spice. When she grew to UE, she finally decided to give up the sporty image and transformed herself into a classic beauty.

My Managed Models 1-3-2-10

Miyo Penny Bhakta
Miyo Penny, aside from looking like a doll herself is a doll addict. She has a 10 sailor moon dolls to date and been begging me to add more to her collection. She was once a Hao and Yvonne derived her name from mine and Penny Lynn's.

My Managed Models 3-7-3-10

Kumiko Xie
Kumiko does not have a past except that I found her by my doorstep as a preschooler. She interested of becoming an undercover agent. Aside from that, she is very fond of exotic pets, specifically spiders, snakes and bugs. She is very good with appraising rare species of bugs.

My Managed Models 2-8-2-10

Keiko Xie
Keiko was adopted from Ma Rae when she was in pre-school. She loves cuddly pets like puppies and kitten. She has a pretend pet she named ChiChi and always hoping that her Dad would someday make ChiChi become real.

My Managed Models 1-7-2-10

Rekha Bhakta
Rekha is Ethan's complete opposite. Lacking the sense of realization, due to lack of knowledge about her past, she tend to day-dream so much. Also, her clumsiness made her step-brother hate her during their first encounter. She is full of determination and would never give up in getting her dream brother Ethan to like her back. She was named after her dad's mother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.miyosia.com

My Managed Models
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: MAB Families :: Families :: The Bhakta-Sia Family-
Jump to: