Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeTaylor and Taylor's room. I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taylor and Taylor's room.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia.

Mia.

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Taylor and Taylor's room. Empty
PostSubject: Taylor and Taylor's room.   Taylor and Taylor's room. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Taylor and Taylor's room. Md_bb_main1_lg

HaHa. Taylor and Taylor's room. You probably think it's a typo. Its not. I'm Taylor [1759074], the Taylor that HAS to be called Taylor.
I'm Taylor [ 2686087], Taylor Ann. People call me Ann most of the time and I don't mind. I'm legally blind but I still manage to do everything on my own. Well, most things. Taylor helps me out with things I can't manage alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairytaletears.forumotion.com
AmyTaylor

AmyTaylor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Taylor's room.   Taylor and Taylor's room. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:44 am

I love the fact that your babies are Taylor and Taylor. How sweet that Taylor helps Taylor Anne out with things.
Back to top Go down
Mia.

Mia.

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Taylor's room.   Taylor and Taylor's room. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Taylor: Both of us are adopted. At first we didn't talk to each other and didn't realise we have the same name. It was funny when we realised.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairytaletears.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Taylor's room.   Taylor and Taylor's room. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor and Taylor's room.
Page 1 of 1