Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeMAB Art Center: Request photos of your kids from the premier artists of MAB I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAB Art Center: Request photos of your kids from the premier artists of MAB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : Graphic/Layout Designer of the MAB Forum, Art Director in VIVID, Artist
Registration date : 2009-01-08

MAB Art Center: Request photos of your kids from the premier artists of MAB Empty
PostSubject: MAB Art Center: Request photos of your kids from the premier artists of MAB   MAB Art Center: Request photos of your kids from the premier artists of MAB Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:34 pm

MAB Art Center:
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27687283639&ref=ts

To be able to see everything, and request pictures, you need to join the group.

The link above will take you to the Make a Baby Art Center.
I used to be an artist there as well-but my thread there is so filled, and cluttered that I find it impossible to take requests from there anymore.

The other artists you will find at the MAB Art Center are AMAZING. Please look through the photo gallery and each artist's individual threads to see the type of work that they do.

MAKE SURE
that you press "Reply to" when you are replying to an artist's first post to request a picture from them. Thank you!

***If you want to request a picture from me, I will only take requests here on the MAB Forum. Look for my topic.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/355263

MAB Art Center: Request photos of your kids from the premier artists of MAB
Page 1 of 1