Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeEvery tool/guide on the original DB for PROFILE WRITING HELP I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Every tool/guide on the original DB for PROFILE WRITING HELP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Every tool/guide on the original DB for PROFILE WRITING HELP Empty
PostSubject: Every tool/guide on the original DB for PROFILE WRITING HELP   Every tool/guide on the original DB for PROFILE WRITING HELP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Deanna's Official Mini-Guide to Profile Writing
-includes how to get inspiration for a personality/recommendations and advice on various topics/writing the actual profile/how to divide and organize the profile/what you never should put on a kid's profile/FAQ

Yvonne's: An Idiot's Guide to Cut and Paste profiles
-includes a cut-and-paste, already formatted and divided profile that is super-easy to use. Good for quick and fun profiles!

Alia's Children's quiz (A Fun way to Develop Personalities)
-These questions will help you to develop your kids' personalities in a fun and effective way. You won't have to think of questions to ask yourself-everything you need to write about a kid's personality is here.

Rico's Official Guide: Developing Your Kid's Personalities
-You can now develop your kids' personalities through the use of zodiac signs. colors, Chinese star signs, and many other fun things! Fun to read, and easy-to-find personality traits for your kids through this method.

Thanks Deanna Ko for the descriptions.

Last edited by AdminDeanna on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : improvements)
Back to top Go down
https://makeababy.forumotion.com
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : Graphic/Layout Designer of the MAB Forum, Art Director in VIVID, Artist
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Every tool/guide on the original DB for PROFILE WRITING HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every tool/guide on the original DB for PROFILE WRITING HELP   Every tool/guide on the original DB for PROFILE WRITING HELP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:29 pm

BrandiLeigh wrote:
On the original DB it got deleted so I just wanted to know if someone could repost that guide, either on here or on the original DB Smile

It did not get deleted. My main account was banned from Facebook last Sunday, so you'll just have to wait until I'm unbanned to see the guide. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/355263

Every tool/guide on the original DB for PROFILE WRITING HELP
Page 1 of 1