Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeAnother Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities

Go down 
+10
Ally
lilsxxyshrty
ManiB
KayleighR.
ramonesfan19
Michelle
Jessica Rockwell
Lorna
AdminDeanna
Alia S. Holmes
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Alia S. Holmes

Alia S. Holmes

Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : Entertainer(singer, actress)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Empty
PostSubject: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:54 am

So I stubbled upon this little website and I think its marvelous. If you already have a name for your child you just type it in and it will come up with personality traits associated with that name for instance my name:

Your name of Alia creates a desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter. This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is very emotional. You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine. However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener. While the name Alia creates the urge to create harmony with people, we call attention to the fact that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and solar plexus.

(I put the stuff they got right about me in cyan so you can see its kind of accurate, scary almost lol)

http://www.kabalarians.com/index.cfm

Last edited by AliaR. on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : Graphic/Layout Designer of the MAB Forum, Art Director in VIVID, Artist

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:00 am

I'll also put the stuff they got right about me in bold:

* Your first name of Deanna has made you happiest when you are expressing in some creative, artistic way, and not conforming to strict routine.
* In a large group of comparative strangers, you are quiet and rather shy, unable to express yourself, not really wanting to become involved in conversation.
* On the other hand, among friends with whom you feel at ease, you are expressive, witty, and quite charming.
* These contrasting natures make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life.
* You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed and self-pitying over any real or imagined slight.
* Although the name Deanna creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.
* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, liver, and bloodstream.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/355263
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:29 pm

The name of Lorna gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature, able to find a certain amount of success in anything you undertake.

You have an appreciation for the finer and deeper aspects of life

Your scholarly, studious interests incline you to art, literature, philosophy, music, and drama. (hmm how'd they know?)

You wonder about the deeper aspects of life contained in religious theories and occult beliefs.

Although the name Lorna creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.

----------

WTF? @ the last paragraph!

Deanna, your point 2, and 3 somewhat fit me.

And the site has my boyrfriend all wrong.

But good website!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Rockwell
Jessica Rockwell

Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : MAB
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Freaky....

* Your first name of Jessica has given you a responsible, expressive, inspirational, and friendly personality.

* Expression comes naturally to you and you are rarely at a loss for words; in fact, you have to put forth effort at times to curb an over-active tongue.

* Self-confidence has made it easy for you to meet people and you are well-liked for your spontaneous, happy ways.

* You sincerely like people and do not often experience loneliness; your work and home-life are likely filled with association

* Although the name Jessica creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension.
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Jessica I love you siggy! Big beautiful family!
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Admin
Michelle

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:16 pm

As Kirsten you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges.

Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony.

As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks.

Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things.

You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.

You could work well in sales and promotion, and would not be afraid to risk a gamble as the name gives you much self-confidence.

Although the name Kirsten creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, worry, and mental tension.

wow it is freaky accurate
Back to top Go down
ramonesfan19

ramonesfan19

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Wow bounce that is freaky

# The name of Nicole has created a congenial nature with the desire to associate in friendship and understanding both socially and in the business world.

# Peaceful and settled conditions appeal to you and you are naturally desirous of having the security of a home, where your life could follow a definite pattern, and where you would not have to make major decisions.

# You find it difficult to take a definite stand, partly because you lack confidence, and also because you dislike any issues which create dissension between people.

# Procrastination is a weakness of your nature, causing an inability always to complete your plans or to concentrate for long.

# Although the name Nicole creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it limits your vision, tuning you to technical details.
Back to top Go down
KayleighR.

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:44 am

Wierd!

* Your name of Kayleigh gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.

* You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.

* Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.

* Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.

* Although the name Kayleigh creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know" when not combined with a balanced last name.

* This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.
Back to top Go down
ManiB

ManiB

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:31 am

* Your first name of Mani has given you a quick-minded, sensitive nature.

* It gives you a clever, creative ability in art, music, singing, or drama and an appreciation for refined surroundings.

* Your sociable nature expresses affection, kindness, and thoughtfulness to the extent that it is difficult for you not to be affected by others and governed by your emotions, rather than by logic and reason.

* As you respond to love and encouragement from others, your romantic and dreamy nature can easily lead you into love affairs.

* Although the name Mani creates the urge to understand others, we point out that it causes you to be emotional and temperamental.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, liver and the bloodstream.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/site/a_friends_babies/1114320
lilsxxyshrty

lilsxxyshrty

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:35 am

This site didn't get ANYTHING right about me. :-( It says that I'm very materialistic, when I'm not. That I'm organized, which anyone who walked into my apartment could tell you otherwise. And that I like being around "distinguished, sucessful people" when really I think that most people like that are stuck up! Oh well, guess it can't ALWAYS be right.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:21 pm

* As Allison you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors.
(I am always inside on my lappy though -__-; but tis true i do love the outdoors!)

* All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature.
(I guess since i like the outdoors >.>)

* Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech and although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it.
(Is there such thing as being too positive? And is being too blunt really that bad of a thing?)

* You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof.
(You guys accuse me of being cool? -___-''' I crave attention and understanding... Well, Understanding i get it... since no one ever gets what i say. ^^")

* The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature.
(I am deep?)

* Although the name Allison creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
(Oh thanks. So I am a deep douchebag now?)

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs, heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
(I have my life.)
Back to top Go down
Selly J Watson

Selly J Watson

Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Pharmacy Assistant/Reading, MAB and making things...
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:55 pm

* Your first name of Hazel has given you a rather quiet, reserved, serious, studious nature.
(I guess - I always worked hard at school...)

* You have sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things of life, the beauties of nature, music, art, and literature.
(Dunno about the art bit; tho love reading and music. Nature's okay too)

* The people who mean the most to you are those who can offer you intellectual companionship.
(I don't like n00bish people, does that count? Intelligent conversations are good but it's nice to be silly too Smile)

* It is only when you are among those who understand your deeper nature that you can really be yourself.
(Not sure about that - I don't ACT different with different peeps as far as I know.)

* The experience of having your remarks taken lightly or belittled, particularly during the early years of your life, has caused you to keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself.
(Sometimes, tho with my best friends they can tell when I'm upset whether I tell them or not.)

* You do not express yourself spontaneously when conversing with others; hence other people may often regard you as being aloof, and even unfriendly.
(Chatbox... NOT TRUE! Face-to-face... depends on the person)

* Although the name Hazel creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
(Am I moody then? Or at least come across that way?)

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.
(I was born with a congenital defect, but that would've happened anyway)
Back to top Go down
Emma91

Emma91

Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : skating, MAB,
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:13 pm

The name of Emma creates a restless, creative nature that takes you into many ventures, but does not allow you to see things through to a satisfactory completion
. ...................................................................................................................
Yours is a versatile, musical, artistic, but independent nature and you must have the freedom to express your creative ideas and abilities to be happy. ...................................................................................................................
An urge for independence causes dissatisfaction and frustration in close relationships and you find the "ties that bind" restricting. ...................................................................................................................
The qualities of this name would find a more constructive outlet in work that involves high-pressure selling or promotional activities, possibly in community affairs, for it contains a positive, driving power. .
..................................................................................................................
Although the name Emma creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation. ...................................................................................................................
This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and through worry and mental tension.

wow that's really accurate! Shocked
Back to top Go down
emptysaucer
emptysaucer

Number of posts : 511
Job/hobbies : Hi-Tech Hobo/wasting time on the Internet.

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:56 am

I have three different names. Not nicknames per se, as many people know me only by that name and I answer to each as if it were my legal name.

Kitty - Online and acquaintances met outside of school
* Your name of Kitty creates a desire to be of service to others, but its practicality and attention to detail restrict spontaneity. * This name creates much frustration, nervous tension, and personal unhappiness because you are not able to realize your ambitions and ideals.* You desire your life to be orderly and systematized and you keep your surroundings neat and tidy, but others often see you as fussy over little things. * You are a patient person and you will work hard one step at a time to accomplish your endeavours.* You tend to be thorough in building a solid foundation of fact and logic, but are not inclined to pursue inspirational or creative expression as in music or the arts.* Although the name Kitty creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and elimination system.

Name A - Family, registered in school under this name
* Your first name of Name A has given you a friendly, likeable nature, and you could excel in artistic, dramatic, and musical expression.* With this name, you desire the finer things in life, but you do not always have the resolve and vitality to put forth the effort necessary to fulfil your desires.* Your emotional feelings are easily affected and you will always be involved in other people's problems as a result of your overly sympathetic nature. * Though the name Name A creates the urge to understand and help people, we draw to your attention that it causes an emotional intensity and sensitivity that is hard to control.* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid and nervous system.

Name B - Legal name. Work and acquaintances met at work.
* The name Name B creates a very independent, practical, analytical nature with skillful business abilities.* You desire freedom from restrictions and authority in order that you can pursue your own ambitions.* This name gives you leadership qualities and you are seldom happy in positions where you must direction from others.* Material and financial success are the focus of your interests, but sacrificing much for material ambition will result in a lack of harmony and balance in your personal life, particularly a lack of appreciation for social courtesies and things of a more inspirational nature.* Although the name Name B creates the urge to be creative, independent, and self-sufficient, we point out that it causes a materialistic, somewhat self-opinionated approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and tension or accidents to the head.

I'm weirded out that my legal name matches me the best, even though it's the one I least use and the least number of people know me by.
Back to top Go down
http://emptysaucer.deviantart.com
Catherine

Catherine

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:35 am

What a cool website! Definitely bookmarking it Smile Here's mine:

Your name of Catherine makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality. You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment. However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality often because of lack of confidence. People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature. You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice. Though the name Catherine creates the urge to understand and help others, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems.

Actually... very scary... every single part described in there was true to me. I hate things like this, they're always true... and that scares me.

I had planned on making all the true parts red, but that's basically all the descriptive parts. The underlined parts are extra true :O
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/246139
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities   Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Fun Little Way to Develop Personalities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: Help! Center :: Ask your questions :: Profile Writing Help-
Jump to: