Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeDrabbles... [UC] I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drabbles... [UC]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Drabbles... [UC] Empty
PostSubject: Drabbles... [UC]   Drabbles... [UC] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:55 am

Andrew slumped forward and laid his head on the desk, lazily tracing shapes on it with his finger. His feet hovered slightly above the tile – he wasn’t quite tall enough to be able to touch it. He swung them lightly, listening to the dull buzzing of the lights above him and the distant footsteps in the halls. If he focused hard enough, he could occasionally hear a phone ringing and a few words being exchanged. Sighing heavily, he closed his eyes.

He was in detention.

He started it,” he muttered, clenching his hands into fists. “It’s not my fault. They’ll understand that. I’m sure they will. I-… I hope they will.

The boy glanced at the clock above his head. His parents should have been there nearly 20 minutes ago. He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand, hiding the evidence that he had shed a few tears again. Finally, a young woman opened the door and leaned in the doorway. Andrew quickly turned his head to look at her. He searched her face for any sign of warning, but only found himself getting frustrated with her lack of emotion. She nodded. “You can come with me.”
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Drabbles... [UC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles... [UC]   Drabbles... [UC] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:59 am

[Storage purposes]

https://2img.net/h/i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/Dimitrius93/simmons.png

I popped the elusive tape in the VCR and hit the play button, almost afraid of what I'd find on it. To my surprise, music began to play and this strange man in short shorts came on the screen, flailing around enthusiastically. It was... an exercise tape! I'd been looking for old movies in my parents bedroom and stumbled across this one. It must have been a recording from TV; it had no title written on it. I soon learned that the man on the tape's name was Richard Simmons and he was an old fitness trainer. I watched the tape and studied it. Finally, I decided to give it a try. It had been a while since I'd done any type of physical activity. Unsure what to put on for my workout session, I decided to go with the same outfit as Simmons - it seemed to work well for him.

Stop. Rewind. Play. The workout began.

One, two, one, two.

I mimicked the man's every move, slowly working out a sweat. From the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of a certain green-haired toddler, looking at me, perplexed.

"Andrew, what you doing?," she finally asked, to which I replied between breaths: "Working out, Benny! Look at the TV and copy the man. It's supposed to make you healthy!"

She stared blankly at the television then also began to mimic him. I laughed and cranked up the volume. It wasn't too long after that my other two sisters decided to join us. Well, join...

"Andrew, what is this?," Kaylie yelled over the music, pointing at the TV.

"Richard Simmons!," I yelled back, keeping in sync.

"... Did you REALLY have to wear that?"

One, two, one, two.

"No, but it looked comfortable!"

I put the volume back down and let myself collapse on the couch, staring at her for a moment, catching my breath, then finished: "Turns out it's not. I have a killer wedgie."
Back to top Go down

Drabbles... [UC]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: MAB Families :: Families :: The Donovan-Sloan Family-
Jump to: