Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeProfiles will go here [UC] I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Profiles will go here [UC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Profiles will go here [UC] Empty
PostSubject: Profiles will go here [UC]   Profiles will go here [UC] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:56 am

Will edit once I take the time to write them and don't have to get my rear to class. xP
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Profiles will go here [UC]   Profiles will go here [UC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Profiles will go here [UC] Untitled
--------------------------- "I loathe filling these out..."

[] ----- my n a m e » ___Andrew Isaac Donovan-Sloan_____
    [] ----- nick n a m e » _______Andy, Drew, "Kid"________
    [] ----- my a g e » ________Nine years old_____________
    [] ----- my g e n d e r » ______Male..._______________
    [] ----- sexual p r e f e r e n c e » _I guess I like girls.__
    [] ----- happy b i r t h d a y » ___August 04__________
    [] ----- my r o l e » ___Oldest child in a family of 3.______

[] ----- my w a y » _Or the highway? There isn't enough room to describe my personality on this tiny line, so I hope you don't mind if I go overboard. I'm stubborn, or so I'm told. I'd rather think of it as being determined. I'm not the quiet type - au contraire. I can be loud and obnoxious, but for the greater part, I'm just outspoken. I like to talk and to be the center of attention, what can I say? Despite my inability to shut my yap, I still manage to do just fine in school to my teacher's dismay. You could say that I'm gifted. That's what they've told me anyway. I don't like to think of myself as any different.

I have two younger sisters. I suppose they've had some sort of effect on me. I'm rather protective of them. I'm really not the type to throw a punch, but, to put it bluntly, don't fuck with my sisters. I've also grown to develop a strong sense of pride and protectiveness for my family, but it's no use trying to provoke me with "Yo mama" jokes; I have two fathers. Yeah, you heard me. I'm pretty sure that doesn't make me a fairy or whatever else you want to call me. Leave your comments to yourself. And guess what? They're both a lot happier together than most couples are nowadays and they take care of us just fine. A short fuse? Me? Maybe. I simply expect to be respected as I respect others. I promise I don't get angry very often. I do tend to get irritated quickly though, but I manage to keep my temper under control. If you're on my good side, you'd see that I'm actually very warmhearted and generous most of the time. I'll probably drag you out of your comfort zone, but it's for your own good... really.

[] ----- my l i f e » _Another tiny line? What's this all about?_Okay then. My life. I may as well start from the beginning - I was adopted. I don't quite remember my real parents. I was 2 years old when I became an addition to the Donovan-Sloans, who, at the time, already had their first daughter - my sister Kaylie. Whatever possessed them to pick me, out of all the kids at the adoption center is still a mystery to me. Daddy tells me he was just drawn to me, like we were... connected, he said. Ah... yes. That reminds me. It may seem like I'm a bit scatterbrained changing the topic like this, but because I have two fathers, I call one of them Dad and the other Daddy. Dad's an artist; his name is Kaden. Daddy's a doctor, and his name is Oliver. I always find it difficult to explain this to people... I normally just say that I have two fathers, and people leave it at that. It's better that way, really. As for my adoption? It was never really hidden from me. I mean - how much more obvious can it be?

It wasn't until I started kindergarten that I realized that having two fathers wasn't... normal. They had warned me and had tried to prepare me to the best of their ability for what the other kids may say to me. I thought they were just afraid that I was growing up too fast. I shouldn't have brushed it off. It soon became obvious that they were really just looking out for me. For a good month after school had started, there was this older boy in the 3rd grade who would make hurtful comments during recess. His younger sister was in my class and she had told him about me. I later learned that she had simply asked him why they didn't have two fathers and said that she envied me, but her brother didn't exactly agree with the thought. I finally snapped after one too many "I bet your dad really likes bathing time, huh?" I broke his arm, and truthfully, I never did feel the need to apologize. I got in trouble, but at least it scared the other kids into being quiet about it. I had to see a counselor along with my fathers, but they didn't feel the need to keep meeting with us. They were able to establish that I had only hurt him to retaliate, and not because of my family upbringing.

My youngest sister, Benny, was born when I was in kindergarten. It wasn't until recently that I was able to understand why I was different from my sisters. They weren't adopted like I was. Auntie Karen, Daddy's sister, gave birth to them so they have his and Dad's genes and it's like they're really their kids. Artificial sesametion, I think he called it. Quite frankly, it doesn't matter to me at all. I love them all too much to resent them for that.

With time, I've grown to be a little more independent, but I'm still trying to find my place in the world. I'm beginning to understand it a lot more, along with the people in it. I want to make a difference. I've developed my own interests in several areas. I'm an avid reader. I'll read just about anything I can get my hands on, but I love historic novels. Most people wouldn't guess that I enjoy reading. At school, I am what could be considered a social butterfly. I suppose stereotypes say that if you like reading, you must be a nerdy bookworm. I like being surrounded by people, and people normally like me. I was told I should run for class president, but declined the offer without much to back it up. Maybe next year. I also like running. I'm pretty okay at sports, but I don't really want to join a team. I enjoy posing for Dad when he needs a model for his art. I like watching him draw. Animals are another one of my love. They're so darn cute! My interests are pretty varied as you can see. I like a little bit of everything, and I find myself liking more and more things. Recently, I've found myself wanting to take up music classes. Everybody's doing it.

Aspirations? I have quite a few ideas in mind as of what I want to do when I grow up. Veterinarian is one of them. Maybe a policeman... maybe an artist like Dad! I don't want to be a doctor like Daddy though. He works too much and gets stressed out. I feel bad for him sometimes, but he says he likes his job. I guess that's what matters, huh?

I still have a lot of growing up to do, but I'm not in a hurry to grow up. I like being a kid.

[] ----- snapping p i c t u r e s » ___None yet.__________
    [] ----- i am s t r o n g »
      _+ I am an optimist______
      _+ I am curious__________
      _+ I am intelligent_______
      _+ I am protective_______
      _+ I am polite___________
      _+ I am... just a kid______

[] ----- i am w e a k »
      _- I can be cocky_______
      _- I sometimes talk too much
      _- I don't give my 100%____
      _- I act before thinking____
      _- I am emotional_________
      _- I hate being ignored_____

[] ----- gimme m o r e »
      _+ Animals______________
      _+ Books________________
      _+ Friends_______________
      _+ Attention_____________
      _+ Veggies______________

[] ----- keep a w a y »
      _- The dark______________
      _- Airplanes______________
      _- Judgemental people______
      _- Liars_________________
      _- Milk__________________
      _- Whole wheat bread_______

[] ----- famous last w o r d s » _____"Why...?"_____
    [] ----- anything e l s e ? » _____Glad to be done!____
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Profiles will go here [UC]   Profiles will go here [UC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Profiles will go here [UC] Untitled2
--------------------------- "Do I really have to fill this out too?"

[] ----- my n a m e » ___Kaylie Amelia Donovan-Sloan____
    [] ----- nick n a m e » _______Kae - just Kae.__________
    [] ----- my a g e » ________Eight years old____________
    [] ----- my g e n d e r » __I'm a girl, thank you._________
    [] ----- sexual p r e f e r e n c e » ___Straight.________
    [] ----- happy b i r t h d a y » ____June 11___________
    [] ----- my r o l e » ___Middle child in a family of 3.______

[] ----- my w a y » To edit at a later time.

[] ----- my l i f e » To edit at a later time.

_+ To be edited._________

[] ----- i am w e a k »
      _- To be edited._________

[] ----- gimme m o r e »

[] ----- keep a w a y »

[] ----- famous last w o r d s » __________________
    [] ----- anything e l s e ? » _____________________

Last edited by Oliver on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Profiles will go here [UC]   Profiles will go here [UC] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Profiles will go here [UC] Untitled3
--------------------------- "Benny gets one too? Yay!"

[] ----- my n a m e » ___Benny Miranda Donovan-Sloan___
    [] ----- nick n a m e » _Bennybaby, Benners, Benny-banany_
    [] ----- my a g e » ________Three years old____________
    [] ----- my g e n d e r » __Girl - Benny's a girl!_________
    [] ----- sexual p r e f e r e n c e » ___What's that?____
    [] ----- happy b i r t h d a y » ____December 28_______
    [] ----- my r o l e » ___No! Benny's not a baby!__________

[] ----- my w a y » To edit at a later time.

[] ----- my l i f e » To edit at a later time.

[] ----- i am w e a k »

[] ----- gimme m o r e »

[] ----- keep a w a y »

[] ----- famous last w o r d s » __________________
    [] ----- anything e l s e ? » _____________________

Last edited by Oliver on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redeim

Redeim

Number of posts : 47
Job/hobbies : drawing, MAB, facebook
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Profiles will go here [UC]   Profiles will go here [UC] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:47 pm

I really like the way you did these. x:
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Profiles will go here [UC]   Profiles will go here [UC] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Thank you. o-o ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profiles will go here [UC]   Profiles will go here [UC] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profiles will go here [UC]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: MAB Families :: Families :: The Donovan-Sloan Family-
Jump to: