Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeHey it's me Daria ♥ I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey it's me Daria ♥

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daria SmartyPants

Daria SmartyPants

Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Human Resources Executive
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Hey it's me Daria ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Hey it's me Daria ♥   Hey it's me Daria ♥ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Name: Daria McGregory

Hair Color: depends on the month, this month its off black and warm honey

Eye Color: brown, like the color of wet sand

Height: 5"8"

Likes: Chicken, Pizza, Corn on the cob, Men, Chocolate [more chocolate = less love for men], Las Vegas, Puerto Rico & Harlem

Dislikes: Rude people [sometimes I am Mad] people who drive old azz cars and break down on the freeway [ever heard of a tune-up], Liver, anything pork, gaining weight, half of my family Shocked

Pet Peeves: People who talk with their mouths full, people who talk on a cell phone [loud] in a restaurant [umm I don't want to hear about your gall bladder surgery while I'm eating] people with no manners [how about going to charm school]

Health: well. I could do better. Diabetic, 30lbs overweight [thanks to being promoted to the office from the field, I was so sexii in the field! Wink ]

Miscellaneous: I'm married to my high school sweetheart for 12 yrs, no kids [well yeah like 30 on MAB] I have no sisters 7 brothers, I'm the baby, I'm very spoiled, I joined FB as a way to monitor all my nieces & nephews, so they wouldn't be posting any girls gone wild or boys gone wild video stuff on here, my grandma would like die, well kill them first then die! LOL I'm pretty much laid back, I hate drama and conflict & I try to stay to myself pretty much, unless I'm pushed..Then it's pretty much WW3, I hold grudges for eternity & once you cross me, you might as well leave me crossed off, I will not accept your apology. I generally give friends & family the shirt off my back so yeah, broken trust is a HUGH ISSUE WITH ME. I am addicted to MAB & I love all my babies, I know all their names & likes by heart as well as their gf/bf/crushes. Dissing my kids will make me lose it! ♥️
Back to top Go down
ChrEllie
Admin
ChrEllie

Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : You don't want to know...
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me Daria ♥   Hey it's me Daria ♥ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:26 pm

You don't want to hear about my gall bladder surgery while you're eating?
Well what else are we supposed to talk about at dinner Surprised

Welcome Daria.
Back to top Go down
miyo
miyo

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me Daria ♥   Hey it's me Daria ♥ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:51 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.miyosia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me Daria ♥   Hey it's me Daria ♥ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey it's me Daria ♥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: