Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeMeet The Kids : *In Process please do not post yet* I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet The Kids : *In Process please do not post yet*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Autumn

Autumn

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Meet The Kids : *In Process please do not post yet* Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Kids : *In Process please do not post yet*   Meet The Kids : *In Process please do not post yet* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:02 pm

The Lieberts

This home is shared by 11 children who each have diffrent personalities and intrests sosometimes it is hard to give all the kids what they want at that time. These kids are very lucky to have such a big family they have tons of cousins including the Rockwell kids!

Aimee Marie Liebert
.: Hey I'm Aimee! My friends sometimes call me Kitty or Ames. I'm team captian of my cheerleading squad cheers and I'm really into Fashion! To me Fashion is a really important aspect of my life and so is Cheerleading. When we needed new uniforms I took it upon myself to make them.. Now the whole team looks really stylish! If you didnt already know I'm the oldest and one of the only adopted kids in my family. I was adopted in when I was in LE. I dont mind I was given away because I know it's because my mother loved me and wanted me to be somewhere I could be cared for and love for, and I am. I would describe myself as Loud, Energetic, and Fun! Remember how I said I was into Fashion? Well I won a contest for it a while back. I was crowned Miss LE Fashion of 08'. They took pictures and posted them up and I felt awsome that my Fashions got chosen! :.

Charlotte Rose Liebert[/b]
.: Charlotte here! Im Charlotte sometimes people call me Char but not often. I want to go into Politics when I'm older I was thinking a laywer. Right now I am leader of a group called S.A.D.D at my school it stands for Students Against Drunk Driving. We do things like teache our school about how dangerous drunk driving is and about eating dissorders and stress. We do a lot basically just things that will better let our peers to be healthy and safer when were older! We work hard to make the year the best it can be. Also I am trying to get good grades so I can go off to Law School when I'm old enough Im really exited to finally grow up! I'm the second oldest in my family and the first of two kids who were adopted. My older sister Aimee and I were both adopted but from diffrent places and times I can when I was in Kinder and Aimee can about two years later and she was in LE before she can I was the oldest and I felt happy to finnaly have someone to look upto! Now Aimee and I are the same age ao people sometimes think Im not younger but I am by about a year. :.
Back to top Go down

Meet The Kids : *In Process please do not post yet*
Page 1 of 1