Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeWendy S =DD I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wendy S =DD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy Spencer

Wendy Spencer

Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : I have a summer job at a GS camp. I work in the kitchen an help counselors watch their campers.
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Wendy S =DD Empty
PostSubject: Wendy S =DD   Wendy S =DD Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Name: Wendy

Hair Color: slightly dirty blonde

Eye Color: grey-ish blue

Height: Er... I don't know specifically, but I'm just... average, I guess?

Likes: Heh, I like lots of stuff. Food especially. And hugs. Even cyber hugs are always welcome, if you aren't a general idiot. :] I like reading, especially fantasy books. I have a long list of "favorite books" but at least at the moment, but absolute FAVORITE of my favorite books is The Riddle, but Alison Croggen. It's amazing. <3 My favorite music genre is most definately rock, and I tolerate little else. ;D My favorite band is Three Days Grace, but Staind is nearly neck and neck these days.

Dislikes: Hm. I don't like "barbie doll" girls, like that chick from American Idol in Phoenix who came in a bikini. I wasnted to find her and punch her in the face. I HATE when otherwise perfectly delicious food goes moldy. I get annoyed when my sister attacks me for love and attention when I'm on hte computer, but that fact doesn't seem to stop her at all. I hate mountain dew. It's disgusting. Even the COLOR is gross.
Pet Peeves:

Health: Rofl, intresting question. Far as I know, I'm perfectly healthy. Well, maybe not mentally, but physically, yes. ;D

Miscellaneous: I say pop instead of soda. Get used to it. ;D I'm also pretty much as spacey as the stereotypical blonde, however, I *am* booksmart, at least for a 15 year old anyway. I don't know how to tie my shoes the normal way, and I'm always asking other people to do it for me since the "bunny ears" technique is crap. I love purses and I have too many for my own good, but I usually get them from wall-mart or pac sun or rue 21, so the addiction doesn't put too much of a dent in my wallet. :]

Anything else you want to know about me, feel free to ask. I'm generally a pretty nice person, unless you specifically do something to get on my bad side. =]]
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Wendy S =DD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy S =DD   Wendy S =DD Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:50 pm

WELCOOOOOME!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Wendy Spencer

Wendy Spencer

Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : I have a summer job at a GS camp. I work in the kitchen an help counselors watch their campers.
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Wendy S =DD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy S =DD   Wendy S =DD Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:18 pm

=D Thanks. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wendy S =DD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy S =DD   Wendy S =DD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wendy S =DD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: