Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeHi, I'm Holly I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm Holly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyluvsbabies

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Hi, I'm Holly Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Holly   Hi, I'm Holly Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:54 am

Hello everyone!
I'm Holly, I just joined MAB just before Thanksgiving this last year, but I totally love it already! It's a lot of fun, and I love kids in real life, and I totally love my MAB babies. I have 4 kidners right now, Kylie, who is my first and a pretty little thing. She's at 4700 points, so it wont be too long and i'll get to have my first LE kid and I can't wait. I think it will really bring out a lot of her personality. I then have Shay, Wynn and Dylan. I have a few more babies i've adopted or taken from the adoption tab, they are in doll mode just for now to give their siblings a chance to grow.
Here's a little something else about me.
Name: Holly Whiting
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: ummm, i think about 5'3
Likes: I love to watch movies, I love the internet and I love reading!! Also pets and kids are so fun to me, i never get sick of either of them!
Dislikes: Being bored. I hate it when my internet doesn't work, no I about have a heart attack when it doesn't work.
Pet Peeves: Don't talk with food in your mouth, ask my roomate, it drives me crazy!
Health: ummm, let's just say it's ok. I have a form of Arthritis I've had for about 8 years, I finally just got a good treatment going, so i'm usually in a lot of pain and have to give myself a shot every other week, which is very very painful. Not the needle, i can handle that, but the type of medicine that it is your body actually fights it going in, so it brings tears to my eyes every time!
Miscellaneous: I lost my job back in October, the day before my birthday of all days. The bad economy here in Oregon hit my work hard, and they laid off 7 people in one day. I was very disappointed. I worked at a really cool place. My aunt helped me get the job and I loved it everyday of the 7 months I was there. I made brain nets, it's a type of a brain test, it was really cool! It tested the brain for lots of different deformaties and it was actually used on an episode of CSI Miami just this last week.
Since then, I have spent all my time on facebook, i mean i have been looking for work daily, haha, I have done both i admit. I live with a roomate, which is good most of the time. I have two pet rats, they are fun and nice pets, they just have a bad name, they actually are really sweet animals and they will bond with you so they are a lot more fun then people think. Also have fish, frogs, and a bird that hates me and bites me whenever i put my hand in her cage lol. I love to read and watch movies, I love church and God, and going for walks.
My favorite place would probably be the ocean, I love the fresh sea air and the sand and just everything about it! I guess that's probably more then anyone would really care to read about me. I'm not that fascinating I just have a hard time shutting up lol. Thanks for reading, and it's great to be here!!
Holly
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Hi, I'm Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Holly   Hi, I'm Holly Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hollyluvsbabies

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Hi, I'm Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Holly   Hi, I'm Holly Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:05 pm

Thank you!! I'll try to find yours too.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Hi, I'm Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Holly   Hi, I'm Holly Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Welcome!! My birthday is in October too xP

Awwwm I loved your intro ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Holly   Hi, I'm Holly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Holly
Page 1 of 1