Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeSarah Mitchell is here! :3 I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah Mitchell is here! :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Mitchell

Sarah Mitchell

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Sarah Mitchell is here! :3 Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Mitchell is here! :3   Sarah Mitchell is here! :3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:11 am

Hello darlings. It's me, the one who never gets noticed because I only post in the middle of the night a few nights a week. Oh well... <_<

Name: Sarah Mitchell

Occupation: Um...Beauty Adviser and Auditor at a hotel...exciting, I know... (I work a good 57 hours a week)

Height: (just for kicks) 5'1.75'' (I'm travel size)

Favorite Things: My boyfriend Ravi (of course), Red Bull, MONEY XD, Olive Garden, aromatherapy, yoga, exercise, my pets (Dog: Buddy, Cat: Kitty, Rabbit: Kryptonite, Rats: Shuiichi and Yuki), learning languages, men in skirts, Juicy Couture, sleeping, shrimp tempura, driving fast, and my boyfriend Ravi (deja vu?)

Least Favorite Things: A non-peaceful DB, bankruptcy, when my phone dies, when I spill things on my bed so I can't sleep in it, houses without central air, grasshoppers, and people who think they are superior to everyone else.

Happy to be here. Ecstatic to leave and go to bed. -_-
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Sarah Mitchell is here! :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Mitchell is here! :3   Sarah Mitchell is here! :3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:14 pm

welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down

Sarah Mitchell is here! :3
Page 1 of 1