Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

Homeomg, ashley's here!  :P I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

omg, ashley's here! :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
animalgirl7011

animalgirl7011

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-15

omg, ashley's here!  :P Empty
PostSubject: omg, ashley's here! :P   omg, ashley's here!  :P Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:04 pm

my name is ashley washington.
i am new to this forum,
but i'm not that new MAB.
i love the game first of all,
addicted some may say, but i don't care.
a few things that you probably want to know,
or don't really care about, are the following:

Name: Even though it's already stated, Ashley Washington
Hair Color: some people that didn't know any better, or don't really know me, say it's black. but it's really a dark dark brown. in the light you can tell that.
Eye Color: dark brown
Height: 5 4'
Likes: my favorite food is spaghetti, it's the way to my heart! :] i love porcelain dolls [although most people find them creepy], i basically like just about anything. i'm not that hard to please
Dislikes: i'm not a big lover of bread, rolls, any kind of member of that family. i don't really like gum
Pet Peeves: gum being popped. people who ask me the same question repeatedly. people who ask are they those kind of people REPEATEDLY. when people talk like this: WAT ^, I LYK3 TH3 WAYE U DR3ZZ!
Health: i'm pretty healthy i guess. i don't have any health problems, the worst i've had, is a cold!
Miscellaneous: well i guess this is the part where i say what's unique about my "character". well i guess i can be pretty random. also i am currently writing a book, but am currently procrastinating it. i procrastinate A LOT. i collect porcelain dolls, paperclips, rocks, and old time Hardy Boy books. i enjoyed reading the book twilight, but in my opinion i have read better *oh snap*. i get happy too easily, and laugh at just about anything. so if you want to feel like a hit time comedian, talk around me. well now i guess that's enough about me, let's hear about you. :]
Back to top Go down
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : Graphic/Layout Designer of the MAB Forum, Art Director in VIVID, Artist
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: omg, ashley's here! :P   omg, ashley's here!  :P Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey Ashley. Very Happy

Welcome to the new DB!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/355263
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: omg, ashley's here! :P   omg, ashley's here!  :P Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Welcooooome!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg, ashley's here! :P   omg, ashley's here!  :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omg, ashley's here! :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: