Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeHannnnnnah I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hannnnnnah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah Anne

Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : CD salesperson
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Hannnnnnah Empty
PostSubject: Hannnnnnah   Hannnnnnah Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:24 am

Name: Hannah
Hair Color: Blondee
Eye Color: Bluee
Height: haha too tall!
Likes: Oh jeez, what a big question! Well I like T.V over movies, books more than T.V and music more than books, if I had to choose. Favorite movie is... probably Young Frankenstein but I just saw Ratatouille and it was adorable! My favorite TV show is basically anything on the Food Network or Game Show Network, especially if that includes Richard Dawson Wink My favorite book is Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke (pllleaasse tell me someone's read this!). My favorite artist is Tori Amos although I'm particularly in love with George Harrison. I guess my top 5 would be Tori, The Beatles (including solo stuff), Radiohead, Bright Eyes and Bjork. I like painting things when I get the chance to and driving my car (her name is Panda). I am kind of a pro at scrabble and loveee Dunkin Donuts coffee. I spend alot of my time looking at places like Ebay and Etsy without actually buying anything. I love bright colors, the 1960's, dancing to Benny Goodman and Luigi.
Dislikes: I don't like left turners, when people adopt an idea without any background knowledge, green beans, guns, someone with no sense of humor, working for my boss haha and the things below.
Pet Peeves: Oh wow don't get me started. I'm pretty sure I have OCD because I go crazy if someone's sitting near me and chewing/popping gum, clicking a pen, tapping anything or playing with a wrapper. Fortunately I don't think I'll have those problems on here XD
Health: decent? I took a quiz in Health class in high school and it said I should live till 91 so I have a ways to go Very Happy
Miscellaneous: I use smileys too much Smile
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Hannnnnnah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannnnnnah   Hannnnnnah Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Welcome!

and ou're also welcomed to use smileys whenever Smile
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Hannnnnnah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannnnnnah   Hannnnnnah Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Welcome! i thought i posted a welcome message already! but apparenlty not XD

Well anyways! welcome! If you have any problems you can contact the admins (lorna, yv, deeanna, me)

And you have Excellent taste in music! <3
Back to top Go down
Hannah Anne

Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : CD salesperson
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Hannnnnnah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannnnnnah   Hannnnnnah Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:59 am

A little late but thank-you guys! I'm still looking around but it all seems great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hannnnnnah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hannnnnnah   Hannnnnnah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hannnnnnah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: