Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeDown Town Katie Brown xDD I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Down Town Katie Brown xDD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Sarah

Katie Sarah

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : college student, musician, psychology
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Down Town Katie Brown xDD Empty
PostSubject: Down Town Katie Brown xDD   Down Town Katie Brown xDD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:44 am

Name: Kathryn Sarah Brown (You can call me kt)

Hair Color: brown

Eye Color: dark blue

Height: 5'4"

Likes: Music- I am a music fanatic. I've played the cello for 10 years and guitar for a year and am lovin it. Some bands i like are incubus, ani difranco, alter bridge, dispatch, eric clapton, black stone cherry, pink floyd yeah idk where to stop. em I like dr. pepper, game shows, lions/tigers, the color maroon, bad boys, softball, the simple things, taking pictures, concerts, sock hats, confidence, layla, chocolate with caramel, frozen cokes, tattoos, goin to the movies, writing poetry, watchin baseball/football, puppy chow and reed diffusers. lol

Dislikes: Hm this goes along with pet peeves so yeah here it goess: gum chewwing, loud eating, pen clicking, poking, proding and/or anything to grad my attention besides "hey katie..", liars, overly cocky assholes, mushrooms, negative degree weather, did i say gum chewwing? oh yeah.

Health: I am... healthy. lol I have a slight OCD problem if you couldn't tell with the whole noises thing.. but what can ya do.

Miscellaneous: I'm obsessed with MAB lol obviously.. anddd em I'm an aquarius Smile I have a very odd sense of humor and can come off mean at times- it's mostly sarcasm.. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Down Town Katie Brown xDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down Town Katie Brown xDD   Down Town Katie Brown xDD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Cello? nice. My favorite classical isntrument is the Bass but i only play the electric bass Smile

WELCOME Smile
Back to top Go down

Down Town Katie Brown xDD
Page 1 of 1