Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeHey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alex

alex

Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : drawing, anime, manga
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook? Empty
PostSubject: Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook?   Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:40 am

XD
Hi
*shrugs* idk what to say lol
i have 9 kids on facebook, 2 that i made with a friend, 1 that i made with another friend and 6 that i made on my own. I've roleplayed before so i'm not new to it, just bad at the whole intro thing.
Most people call me ally and i use it on the other mab forum so its kind of weird to see someone with the name ally on here...o.O
Back to top Go down
JC

JC

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook?   Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:34 am

Hi Ally #2 ! :9

Welcome to the forum :0! Hope you stay here xD.
And we're all from facebook MAB XD
Back to top Go down
http://jcgt85.deviantart.com
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook?   Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:40 am

hahaha!! Sorry I stole your nickname !! ^^

xP There is a little form if you want to fill it out ^^
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook?   Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:28 am

rofl its cool, just i was like "o.o" when i saw my name all over the forum here

wheres the form?
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook?   Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:30 am

It is in the intro forum, ^^
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook?   Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:16 am

this looks like fun lol
1. Do you have ADHD? a lot of people ask me that but no, i don't, and i've been tested too lol
2. If you were stuck in a basement with your father’s favorite whore, what would you do? give her really really bad looks. *glare*
3. If you were to be tortured, what instrument would you choose? ice cubes and feathers
4. Boxers or briefs? boxers, mainly the ones with little hearts on them
5. If you were to ask one question to Tyra Banks and she would have to answer truthfully, what would you ask? If you could change your name to something more normal, what would you change it to?
6. What is the size of your wenis (skin on your elbow)? i guess an inch?
7. Wax or shave? shave
8. If you could remodel your genital areas, what shape you would give them? a heart I love you
9. If you could have a penis grafted anywhere on your body, where would it be? hmmmm hard choice
10. Carpet matches the curtain? nope
11. Would you have sex with a horse? A cat? A toothbrush? A carrot? A starbust? i didn't really like the horse, the cat turned out to be gay, the toothbrush was a total jerk, did you see the size of his ego? it was bigger then his penis! And the carrot...don't even get me started....
12. What STD best represents you? HID
13. If your friend was going through deep depression, what would you do to cheer her up? I'd probably tell her about how my brother walked into the kitchen the other day and stepped in a pile of dog poop cause that really cheered me up lol
14. Chuck Norris, Morgan Friedman, or Oprah Winfrey? Morgan Friedman...Me and Chuck don't really get along then me and Oprah....well, i just don't like her
15. Sex with Ellie? *looks ellie from head to toe* it'll cost ya... *takes off pants*
16. Covered in chocolate? Whipped creams? Honey? Firecrackers? Chains? Chains and chocolate would be preferred
17. Donkey show? naaaa
18. Your last thought… add “in bed” Chuck Norris, Oprah Winfrey and your mom in bed XD
19. Watching Giving birth videos or Watching a horse poop? A horse poop
20. If you were stuck in the ocean and the only way to get yourself close to the shore would be to blow a shark so he can become your BFFL, would you do it? *thinks for a moment* only way? then i guess i'd have to
Back to top Go down
ChrEllie
Admin
ChrEllie

Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : You don't want to know...

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook?   Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:40 am

It'll cost me?
I have a harem if you won't put out Razz
love your answer to 11
Back to top Go down
AdminDeanna
Admin
AdminDeanna

Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : Graphic/Layout Designer of the MAB Forum, Art Director in VIVID, Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook?   Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:48 am

Hey Ally#2 XD Welcome to the new DB *nice answers on the survey btw* Razz
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/355263
alex

alex

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook?   Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:34 pm

yeah, i seriously need a life far away from a computer lol

you should stay away from the carrot, he's just one of those guys you should never be left alone with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook?   Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey! Anybody else find this forum from the link on facebook?
Page 1 of 1