Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeThe Bleu children I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bleu children

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst
Amethyst

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Bleu children Empty
PostSubject: The Bleu children   The Bleu children Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:15 am

I always visioned a small family, with 3 being the maximum. Of course, before settling down with my children's father I had my little adventure and had my oldest children, who used to live with their other mother until they felt there was no room for them there and asked to move in with me. After they came home, the family eventually kept on growing. Whether it was another adorable preschooler that needed a roof over his head or a troubled kid that looked like our own. There was always room for one more at THE DREAMING.

The Bleu children Eduardoprofilecomplete
Eduardo [3516565] is my oldest child. He was named after my favorite cousin who passed on 10 years ago.
He's a sweet boy with kind feelings. He's very protective of his sister Sara. He calls her his only "full" sister.
He has a crush on his best friend Ramona.
Nature: Genetic
ID color> Aqua.

The Bleu children Kimberlyprofilecomplete
Kimberly [2409007] is the oldest girl in the house.
We decided to change her name, since she didn't feel comfortable with Dora or Dorissa.
She's the biggest tomboy you've seen, but she has her flirty side.
Nature: Adopted
ID color> Red and Black

The Bleu children Saraprofilecomplete
Sara [3516625] is the youngest of my first relationship.
She is spoiled and thinks she's the alpha female of the house.
She's naive and aggressive when she feels threatened.
Nature: Genetic
ID color> White

The Bleu children AdoptedLEs
Leah Marie [2528763], Colbat Bleu [3402659] and Sicily Renee [3516926] are the best set of supporting hands.
Leah loves helping around with her siblings with their science homework, her favorite subject.
Colbat loves playing "coach" and teaches the youngest to play sports.
Sicily loves arts, so she's usually seen carrying around her camera and taking pics.
They all have one thing in common, they were adopted at an age where they are aware of their surroundings.
ID colors> Leah: Red and Pink ~ Colbat: Blue ~ Sicily: Blue

The Bleu children LoganLuna-1
Logan [3436501] and Luna [3322352] are the first children born to Amethyst and Mikko.
Fraternal twins born on Halloween. Luna looks completely like her mother and Logan like his father.
Considered a unit, it was Luna the first that expressed the desire for a sister.
Logan is overprotective of Luna and she is always there to support him.
Nature: Created
ID color> Logan: Red ~ Luna: Purple

The Bleu children FredGeorge
Fred [3324880] and George [3325065] are the second children born to Amethyst and Mikko.
Identical twins born on April Fool's day, blessed with dark red from Amethyst's side of the family.
Fred is the life of the party and George a grumpy little man (like his father).
Both are EXTREMELY overprotective of the younger girls of the house.
They like to play rough sports, such as hockey, football and kickboxing.
Nature: Created
ID color> Fred: Green ~ George: Blue

The Bleu children Bellaprofilecomplete
Bella [3658189] is the little diva of the house. Since she recently became part of the family she doesn't talk much.
She tends to be a bit aggressive when she doesn't get what she wants, but never messes with her new siblings.
ID color> Purple

The Bleu children MelaniePhoebe
Melanie [3402818] and Phoebe [3446139] are fraternal twins a couple of months younger than Fred and George.
The sun and the moon, the dark one and the fair one. Their differences remind me of my sister and myself.
Melanie is very cool and casual, she likes playing with the boys.
Phoebe on the other hand is the one that organizes the tea parties for the younger girls, she's more delicate and shy.
ID Colors> Melanie: Silver and Blue ~ Phoebe: Gold and Pink

The Bleu children ThePettingZoo2-1
When Mikko said he wanted the pitter patter of little feet, I guess he wasn't read for an army of them.
Terra [2741077], Stella [3354880], Rosetta [3354888], Iridessa [3354889], Fawn [3354892],Ginevra [3380336],
Angela [3402835], Chloe [3633496], Grace [3708396],Candra [3542214], Dante [3302617], Oliver [3595638],
Bill [3576659], Neil [1684345], Ema [2817825], Meena [3451328], Genevieve [3640514], Zack [3729792], Zelda [3755052]
and Emeline [3500477] make up the infamous petting zoo.

Fred and George nicknamed them that since they are so little and love being "pet".
Terra was our first adoptive baby, Luna wanted a baby sister and adoption was our resource.
It didn't work out as well, Terra felt very lonely and Mikko decided to adopt another baby.
Stella was adopted directly from her former mother. A few days later, we heard that her mother
had abandoned Stella's sisters and we brought them home. Slowly but constantly the zoo has
grown. Angela is Phoebe and Roxana's younger sister. Dante, Zack and Zelda comes from a foster home.
Ginevra, Genevieve, Meena, Neil, Chloe, Oliver, Bill and Ema were adopted from their former caretakers.
Candra is actually my niece, but I have custody of her and then there's Emeline.
Poor child, everyone forgets she's there.
Since there's so many of them, and they are the same age, we got a friend that works at a registry to change their
birthdays to the same day.
ID colors>
Terra: Lime Green
Stella: Sky Blue
Fawn: Orange
Iridessa: Yellow
Rosetta: Pink
Ginevra: Violet
Chloe: Aqua
Angela: White
Oliver: Blue
Bill: Red
Dante: Brown
Grace: Green
Candra: Purple
Emeline: Black
Meena: Electric Blue
Genevieve: Rainbow
Neil: Green
Ema: Dark Pink
Zack: Chocolate Brown
Zelda: Chocolate Brown

Last edited by Amethyst on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexiazoe

alexiazoe

Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : reading, writting, watching tv, studying and hanging out

The Bleu children Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bleu children   The Bleu children Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:44 am

OMG! Your kids are beautiful! I love it how each one has their own little story and how the boys seem to pick a girl to be protective off just like in real life Smile
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Amethyst

The Bleu children Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bleu children   The Bleu children Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Most of the boys are fashioned up from my boyfriend, my best friends and my own desire for an older brother
Back to top Go down
Yining

Yining

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-01-13

The Bleu children Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bleu children   The Bleu children Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:05 am

Your kids are so interesting! I love Sara and the Petting Zoo. Smile My kids are divided into pairs though.
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek
Registration date : 2009-01-08

The Bleu children Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bleu children   The Bleu children Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:17 am

petting zoo? lol
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek
Registration date : 2009-01-08

The Bleu children Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bleu children   The Bleu children Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:18 am

Since I'm bored with my UE I've kind of creating a "petting zoo" myself. lots of new babies.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Amethyst

The Bleu children Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bleu children   The Bleu children Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:55 am

I must go visit you then! Tea parties should be made!
Back to top Go down
Ms. Carter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-17

The Bleu children Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bleu children   The Bleu children Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:44 am

Ollie!!!
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Amethyst

The Bleu children Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bleu children   The Bleu children Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:50 am

the only one that i have to hide when you're around Ze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bleu children Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bleu children   The Bleu children Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bleu children
Page 1 of 1