Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeHi guys :) I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi guys :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amberleigh86

Amberleigh86

Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Tour Manager/Comic Fan/Fi;m Student
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Hi guys :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys :)   Hi guys :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Hey guys, I'm on the DB (sparsely) as Amber Susie Koch and I just joined this new Discussion board. My middle name isn't Susie, but a friend of mine only calls me Susie, so it's been sticking lately.

I'm a film student in Houston, and during my breaks from school, I'm a tour manager/merch girl for bands, which is easily the most fun job I've ever had. I've travelled all over the country like that.

I'm a vegan, which means I don't eat anything that comes from animals, and I'm the only one I know, with the exception of some of the guys in the bands. My favorite Vegan meal is teriyaki tofu stirfry.

I'm half an only child. I have a half-brother, but he's way older than me and I was raised alone, so I'm not sure how that works out with the only child thing.

My passion in life is film, music, and comic books. I spend a least $100 dollars a week on comic stuff, either buying single issues to keep up to date on the ones I'm following, or buying trades to catch up on a new series I've started. My favorite comics are Walking Dead, The Goon, The Maxx, The Sandman, and Fables (as well as the spinoff series Jack of Fables). I'm really happy because I've just made Fables-related character babies based on Snow White and Bigby Wolf's 6 kids, and they're super cute.

This is my favorite smiley on this board: cat

I'm a ridiculously happy person. There's not much in this life that brings me down, and if it's a person that's doing it, I just take them out of my life. I feel like I've lost more friends than I've made, but in the end, I'm okay with that. I'm cynical about the general population, so I tend not to trust very many people. People have to constantly prove themselves to me, because I know how quickly a person's intentions can change.

I like to argue, but I won't continue a pointless argument.

My favorite color is Cerulean.

My favorite numbers are 9 and 14. (See next line for why)

My birthday is 9/14/86.

My mom passed away 4 years ago in February. I've dealt with it a lot better than I thought I would and I'm proud of the person I've become.

I play the piano and sing. I feel like those are the only two beautiful things I do, so I do them often.

I'm slightly ADD, but these days, who isn't? I got on the computer to feed my kids and go get myself some soy frozen yogurt, and I've been online 7 hours now, whoops!

I'm generally a nice person Smile

If you have any questions, I'm a very open person, so just ask and I'll probably answer, Wink
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys :)   Hi guys :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Wellllcooooomee!!! explosion

I like your intro!! very nice ^^
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : drawing, anime, manga
Registration date : 2009-01-18