Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeRules for RPG I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for RPG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Rules for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Rules for RPG   Rules for RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:40 pm

Rules that need to be followed!!

1. When you do an action, write it normally. When you talk use quotations (“…”)
2. If you have super powers, NO GODs. Example: I bring thunder and flood on you. So you die. None of that. Too easy to kill off enemies too.
3. If you fight in an RPG, doesn’t mean you have to hate that person in the None RPG sections
4. If you start an RPG and ask for a certain group of people, then if you are excluded, you may not just butt in.
5. No killing off anyone in the RPGs.
6. No sex.
7. NO RACISM
8. NO HARRASSMENT
9. NO TYPING LIKE THIS (IN ALL CAPS)
10. Do not do actions for someone else character, expect if that person gives you their permission
11. Do not bring your personal stories (like Chantelle Williams) into the RPG, this is a place for fantasy. If you want to complain about her, go into Off Topic or something.
12. When creating an RPG, make sure you explain which Baby you are RPGing with. Put a picture of them, so people can see who they are.
13. Do not hesitate to jump into an open RPG.
14. You can have a crazy adventure out of the norm, just not too much out of the norm (no bringing babies to Hell and back, just because they are demons and that is where there father resides. No no no no)
15. Keep it somewhat realistic. Kinders don’t make out. So don’t make them make out. Stuff like that...

Breaking those rules can result in banning from the RPG section.
Back to top Go down
https://makeababy.forumotion.com
Mzchance

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Rules for RPG Empty
PostSubject: mob babies   Rules for RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:04 pm

i know this sounds very imature i have a younger cousin who me and their children are in a gang although they are not killing anybody they are very mean is mob babies aloud. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!

Rules for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for RPG   Rules for RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Mzchance wrote:
i know this sounds very immature, I have a younger cousin with me and her/his children are in a gang. Although they are not killing anybody, they are very mean is mob babies allowed. Cool

They are allowed to be mean, to a certain extend, like they should be nice to certain people not be mean to EVERYONE.
And they still have to respect the rules, like no racism, no harassment. They can also try to say forbidden words but I put up a filter so it will cant do anything...

(Ps: I just corrected your mistakes in your post, look at my quote and look at your post. Could you please re read yourself! thanks)

[FIIIINE LORNAAAAA]

Last edited by Ally on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollyluvsbabies

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Rules for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for RPG   Rules for RPG Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Hi there. I just have a few quick questions hope that's ok.
I assume RPG means something about role playing? I've never done that at all.
To me it kinda sounds like your pretending to be one of your kids, and then you talk for them, is that right?
Just wanted to check before i went into any of those rooms.
Also, sorry one more thing, can we go into any of them and start talking, i didn't know what it meant that we can go into open ones that you wrote above, how do we know if it's open.
I hope it's ok i asked here, someone else asked so i was hoping you wouldn't mind, plus i figured then anyone else wondering about rules would see this and it could answer them as well.
Thank you!!
Holly
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!

Rules for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for RPG   Rules for RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:00 am

It is fine. I'd rather you ask here!

1. It is role playing. You do act as your children!

2. it means if any is like "only three people in this thread" Within the first post, then there is only three people...
Right now there is none like that, so you can just join in!
Back to top Go down
Hollyluvsbabies

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Rules for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for RPG   Rules for RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:56 am

Ok thank you!
Back to top Go down
Unsubscribe.

Unsubscribe.

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Rules for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for RPG   Rules for RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:23 pm

i love the rules Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules for RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for RPG   Rules for RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules for RPG
Page 1 of 1