Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeThe Middle Pair (Lottie+Summer) I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Middle Pair (Lottie+Summer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yining

Yining

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-01-13

The Middle Pair (Lottie+Summer) Empty
PostSubject: The Middle Pair (Lottie+Summer)   The Middle Pair (Lottie+Summer) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:39 am

Their names are linked to their profiles.

Charlotte Jeanne Yijing

The Middle Pair (Lottie+Summer) CharlotteJeanneLE

Called Lottie by everyone, Charlotte Jeanne is the third biological child and fourth-oldest. She is gentle and docile, and is very patient. Therefore she is the one who takes care of her younger siblings when Isabel is out, instead of Mary Christine. Like both of her older sisters, Lottie loves music. She plays the harp and is a soprano. It is fair to say that she is the most graceful dancer in the family. Unlike Isabel and Mary Christine, though, she is not a fast learner and has been called "dull" by Mary Christine (she is actually not dull, mind you). Her favorite thing to do is embroider. Lottie does not have a favorite sibling because, according to her, everyone is nice. She doesn't feel too strongly about boys, but she'll probably like a boy if he is nice to her. Isabel forbids her to have a boyfriend because she is afraid of Lottie getting hurt.

Summer Hope Yicun

The Middle Pair (Lottie+Summer) Summerkinder

Summer is the second-oldest adopted child and fifth-oldest in the family. She is unique as she is the only adopted child to have a Chinese name. When she was first adopted, she used to be a shy creature, but now she is very talkative and outgoing, due to the influence of her favorite brother, Transdrent. She is optimistic and hopeful, which is why "Hope" became her middle name. She loves nature. Her favorite place is the little patch of land in the backyard, in which she had planted flowers, mostly snowdrops (her flower symbol). Although she is a positive person, and because of that, she doesn't like being around Mary Christine, who is very negative.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Amethyst

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Middle Pair (Lottie+Summer) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Middle Pair (Lottie+Summer)   The Middle Pair (Lottie+Summer) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:36 am

Hope is adorable. I had named Melanie, Summer when I first adopted her, but the name wasn't her.

Lottie is like my Leah Marie
Back to top Go down

The Middle Pair (Lottie+Summer)
Page 1 of 1