Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeThe White children I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The White children

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leily White

Leily White

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-20

The White children Empty
PostSubject: The White children   The White children Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:54 am

Here are the White children, feel free to visit them and leave messages for them here. They would love to have some friends to talk to.

Angella White (Gem 1)
She's the Girlie one of the five of them. She's into ponies and flowers and pretty things for her hair.

Morganna White (Gem 2)
She's a bit dark, a bit morbid. She sees the beauty of the night and of sadness.

Mikki White (Gem 3)
She loves Anime, we sometimes catch her practicing her fangirl jump and squee.

Elysium White (Gem 4)
the machine malfunctioned slightly when she was being created, her mind is not like that of other kids. She can't comprehend simple things, but she can play any instrument you put in front of her like she was born with it.

Rockelle White (Gem 5)
This is the tomboy of the family. Her favorite thing is to go outside and get dirty.

Augury White
She is Mute as far as we can tell, she has never spoken a word the entire time we have known her, but she has screamed plenty. She sits alone and gazes into her scrying pool all day.

Kulden White
He has visions of the future, but they rarely make any sense to him, or anyone else. He's also the only Boy in this part of the family.

Clarity Lisette White
She's like a super hero, righting the wrongs of the world, only she has no super powers.
Back to top Go down

The White children
Page 1 of 1