Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeAll my Children xDD I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All my Children xDD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katie Sarah

Katie Sarah

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : college student, musician, psychology
Registration date : 2009-01-16

All my Children xDD Empty
PostSubject: All my Children xDD   All my Children xDD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:38 am

My last name is Brown, but I noticed there was already a Brown in the bunch, so I chose my favorite singer's last name... I wouldn't mind being a boyd. Wink haha okay here we go.

Jacob Reed
All my Children xDD JRportrait
JR is the oldest kid in the family, and naturally steps in as a quiet leader. He always looks out for his siblings. He's a masculine young man, and doesn't always express his feelings very well. He can read people well which makes up for his lack of communication. He loves playing his guitar- he started playing when he was in Kindergarden and is a natural. He likes to play blues the most- his favorite is Eric Clapton. When he's not playing guitar he loves to read. JR gets along with Angelica, because she brings out the loud side of him. He likes to go running with Kenpo in the mornings and duet with Brandon when he's up for it. He is head over heels for his girlfriend Pattie, and can't wait to see where their relationship takes them. Reed was my grandfather's middle name.

Angelica Vega
All my Children xDD Angelica
Ange was adopted when she was in Kindergarden. Her large mexican family snuck over the Mexican boarder, but the mother could not afford to keep her children together or they would be found. I took her in and she was very grateful- her life in Mexico was less than satisfactory. She has a very fiesty personality that always tells people her opinion. She is a bit of a tom boy, and loves to watch sports. She plays the cello in her school orchestra. Her and Pattie love to make friends at the park. Her and Congo have great conversations, and always know how to have fun together. She also is very close with Medina, they have a very sisterly bond and get into a lot of fights, but when they recover from those they have an even stronger bond. Ange recent boyfriend Zeke is a fun addition to her life- she loves hanging out with him at the park xD

Noah
All my Children xDD Noah
Noah is a very outgoing skater boy. He likes to go to the park and skate board in half pipes. He likes to impress the ladies, and he also plays the drums. He's learning from Congo, and it workin on his double kick right now. Noah loves to eat- his favoite food is a beef and bean burrito. He gets along great with Carrie Belle, because they are both so laid back.

Teddy
All my Children xDD Teddy
Teddy is a unique child. He was first born in a set of triplets (him, Congo, and Freddie) He was born a hater, and will be a hater till the day he dies. He feels as if no one understands him, and he wants his revenge against humanity. I've put him through all sorts of therapy, and everyone is telling me it's just a phase, but I find it hard to believe. He made his first knife when he was 3 years old out of sticks and string. He's made one or two friends, Rockie (who thinks he is joking) and Rickie (the sidekick).

Congo
All my Children xDD Congo
Congo is a rockstar! When he was born he was attracted to a pair of bongos he found in the basement and wouldn't stop bangin away. Today he is an expert drummer, and has started his own band with a few older boys. They like to play southern rock/ metal and hope to get on tour when they find a singer that is old enough. Congo is an outgoing guy that always likes a good time. He is a playful goofy fellow that likes to go on adventures. He tends to say things without thinking which can get him in trouble with his girlfriend Olivia, but he is beginning to really care for her.

Freddie
All my Children xDD Freddie
Freddie is the next Thomas Hardy. He is a poet, and he loves to read about poets and their poetry. He is a very smart kid in school and loves to learn. While out of class he spends his time writing, and enjoying nature. He likes going for walks in different parks in different weather, and he can always appreciate what is around him. He's a kind boy that doesn't like any fighting- he's the peacemaker in the family. He gets along real well with Kenpo's twin Dainei- they both value their education highly. He also is learning the Oboe- he likes it because he thinks it sounds like a duck.

Liam
All my Children xDD Liam
Liam is a special young boy. He loves to buy shoes and go shopping. He loves the art of ice skating and ballet and he's having a tough time choosing between the two. Liam is very considerate and polite. He never wants to make anyone angry and is ready to please. Liam and his sister Sadie like to go shopping together and gossip about their schoolmates.

Medina Savannah
All my Children xDD Medina
Medina is a outgoing girl that loves attention. Her confidence makes her a great performer. She was a child prodigy in Kindergarden when she started playin the piano. She loves her instrument and loves to share her passion with others. She is very stubborn, and doesn't like to take no for an answer. It really is hard to say no to her, because of her natural charm. She makes friends very easily. She is teaching Carrie Belle how to play the piano, and they get along famously. She also has a tight bond with Angelica and she looks up to Ange's friend Pattie. She loves when they include her in their activities.

Kenpo
All my Children xDD Kenpo
Kenpo was adopted when he was a little boy. His name means fearless tiger.He was saved from a small town in Cambodia. His twin brother Dainei lives right down the lane a ways, and they see eachother every day. They are exact opposites. Kenpo is a hyper boy who loves to pull pranks. He pulls tricks on his teachers, his parents, and his siblings- even strangers! He likes to play with his friend Ringo, and they are little jokers together. Kenpo loves to go running it's his favorite hobby. It's the best way to get out all his excess energy and it makes him feel like he accomplishes something everyday.

Carrie Belle
All my Children xDD CarrieBelle
Carrie Belle is a quiet girl that can see the good in everyone. She is a true idealist. She is very laid back and will go along with what everyone else is doing. She looks up to Medina, and is learning piano from her. She hopes to be like Medina one day. She like's to wear dresses and look pretty. She loves watching Noah at the skate park and hanging out with the girls. She is very flirtatious. She was named after my grandmother who passed

Brandon
All my Children xDD Brandon
Brandon is exeptionally quiet. He may not speak often, but when he does he surprises you. He is a very smart boy with complex thoughts about everything around him. He often asks about airplanes, and he likes pointing out planes when we drive in the car. We also signed him up for hockey and he loves it! He took to it very fast and also loves watching the Red Wings on TV. Whenever JR or Medina play their music, Brandon comes around and starts to sing. Again this takes them by surprise, but they love when he opens up- not to mention he has a beautiful voice. He was named after the Brandon Boyd, singer of Incubus.

Thomas Dawson
All my Children xDD ThomasDawson
Thomas Dawson is a funny boy. He is very competitive- He is now on a little league baseball team and is learning all the positions before choosing a favorite. He can be a bit bossy sometimes, but he's a very good leader. He looks up to his older brothers, especially JR and George. He is very loyal to his family and friends, and is always entertaining to be around.
Back to top Go down

All my Children xDD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: MAB Families :: Families :: The Boyd Family-
Jump to: