Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeAdvice to people with LE children I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advice to people with LE children

Go down 
+2
Hollyluvsbabies
Hello Kitty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Advice to people with LE children Empty
PostSubject: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Think hard before you grow your children to UE. I wish I hadn't grown any of mine. I have made them work and got ok outfits now for them but I don't like the clothes and the feet are freaky. I had tons of cool clothes for my LE kids but now they're lost.

I decided to keep all my upcoming babies at LE now and not grow any more. There is much more scope for great outfits in LE.
Back to top Go down
Hollyluvsbabies

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:35 am

Really? Wow. My oldest two kids are in LE right now, but i so look forward to growing them. I don't know what to do now. I really want them to age, i'm a big big sim fan and thats partly why i like this, so i was looking forward to it.
Not as many outfits huh. Too bad. Hmmmm. Holly
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:48 pm

I have to be honest and say I thought my first girl to reach UE looked weird.
But after getting used to it and dressing her up I love how she looks and all of my UE.

:-) I feel so proud of my babies, all grown up.
I think you should grow them Holly! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:18 pm

The dresses are horrible and there are only one sort of skirt. I think all the clothes are ugly. You can make nice outfits but not half as nice as the combinations in LE. IMO
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Hello Kitty wrote:
The dresses are horrible and there are only one sort of skirt. I think all the clothes are ugly. You can make nice outfits but not half as nice as the combinations in LE. IMO

It's true. Not so much options for boys and only one skirt style. But, IMO, it's a part of their virtual life to go through each level. I guess it depends on what your MAB philosophy is.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Vine

Ivy Vine

Number of posts : 15
Job/hobbies : Make-A-Baby
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:48 am

Ivy Vine wrote:
Really i think they look fine or atleast mine do Besides some of the cheeks. Look:
Layla
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/3312101?alt=Layla+Renee+Temps&no_opensocial=true
Kurt
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/2585570?alt=Kurt+Demeiter+Temps&no_opensocial=true
Aiden
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/3407770?alt=Aiden+Stark+Temps&no_opensocial=true
Ruko
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/3024665?alt=Ruko+Callum+Temps&no_opensocial=true
Ezra
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/3519525?alt=Ezra+Chase+Temps&no_opensocial=true
sorry bout all the links but i thought you might like to see different skin, eye, and hair types.

You have cute outfits for your babies!! I dont like the UE clothes either. they aren't THAT bad, but there is so little choice! It makes me sad. My favorite UE is still the one in the dino outfit XD
Back to top Go down
Ivy Vine

Ivy Vine

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:57 am

thanks. i know they aren't very cute but you can put stuff together to look better than other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:24 pm

You did a good job!
I think the girls are actually the hardest, because there isn't much to work with. So most my girls look the same T_T
Back to top Go down
Ivy Vine

Ivy Vine

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Oh she is cute too!!
I cant help but to think it is the same weather in MAB world as it is at my house...
and she would be freezing in a swim suit XD
Back to top Go down
Ivy Vine

Ivy Vine

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:46 pm

yeah same here but itsthe middle of spring so im saying its warm in the MAB world plus shes a lifegaurd and she works indoors anyways. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Aaah! that makes sense that she is a lifeguard XD
But see it rained here, so >...> I guess you can be in a swimsuit outside in the rain XD

She could mudslide!
Back to top Go down
Ivy Vine

Ivy Vine

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Ally, the same used to happen to me.

Where I live it's usually hot-warm... so I never used to use the parka jackets and all those winter-snow outwear jackets
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Yeah, I am going to have to go shopping for my kiddis, some need spring clothing Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiyori

Kiyori

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:40 pm

I think they make them all akward-y on purpose. I mean, think about it: when did your body look most awkward and gangly-like? probably at upper elementary age (10-13). I'm still at kinder but I can't wait to grow my baby up through all the phases, even the awkward one.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:10 am

actually upperw elementary is more like 8-9-10... At least in my book XD
But now that LMS is out, they are even more awkward looking! (UE that iS)
Back to top Go down
Kiyori

Kiyori

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Lol I was thinking middle/upper middle school ages. I was an awkward 7th grader.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:57 pm

They look so stringy >...> I dont know what to do with my mini ally O_O I am not that skinny! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice to people with LE children   Advice to people with LE children Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice to people with LE children
Page 1 of 1