Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeBabysitting Duty I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Babysitting Duty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannah Anne

Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : CD salesperson
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:05 am

Pattie and Dainei were not too happy with their mom when they were told to take their little brother, Ringo, to walk around while the rest of them went on the ride he was too little for. Pattie wasn't feeling like going on a coaster and Dainei never liked them. The trio decided to sit on a bench by the merry-go-round. As the other two sat and chatted, Ringo ran around by them doing various things like pretending to be a frog, posing in other people's pictures or coming back to beg for money for cotton candy.

Pattie: For the last time mom only gave me 5 dollars, maybe you can get a drink!
Ringo: Hmph!
Dainei: Ringo, all cotten candy is is sugar, its not even like real food...
Ringo: I don't care!

As Ringo sticks out his tongue at his older brother he turns and runs in the opposite direction, running straight into another kid...
Back to top Go down
Tara Alley

Tara Alley

Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : reading, surfing the web, MAB, making clay figures
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Luna: *sees Ringo running strait at her* oof *falls down* ow, what was that all about?
Back to top Go down
Hannah Anne

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Ringo falls on the ground as well. "Ow!" he scratches his head but soon is over it and smiles michievously. "Ha ha!" he laughs and gets up to run away before Pattie comes over and grabs him by the wrist.

Pattie: "What do you say Rogan Harrison?"
Ringo: "Nothin!" He tries to kick at her legs.
Pattie: *to Luna* I'm sorry about that, he's just hyper... say you're sorry Ringo!
Back to top Go down
Tara Alley

Tara Alley

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:57 am

Luna: *tries to keep from laughing too as she gets up*
(to Pattie) It's ok, baby sitting huh?

(to Ringo) Yikes, she called you by your full name, that can't be good. *smiles, amused*
Back to top Go down
Yining

Yining

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:12 am

"Ooh, that's nasty! Your brother kicks!" Summer exclaimed to the girl in green. "My name's Summer, by the way."

"I'm Transdrent," the boy beside Summer introduced himself. "At least I don't kick," he remarked to his sister.

Summer stuck out her tongue at Transdrent. "You know, you look a lot like my third sister Lottie," she said to Pattie, looking at her closely. She turned around to see another girl.

"And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Alley

Tara Alley

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Luna: Me? I'm Luna, nice to meet you summer. *smiles politely*
Back to top Go down
Hannah Anne

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:43 am

Ringo sticks out his tongue at Luna as Pattie gets a hold on him, but stops struggling.

Pattie: *rolls eyes at her younger brother* "Yeah, he's such a pain" she says as the other girl walks up.

Ringo eyes the other boy and smiles, trying to make out if he can be an accomplice or not.

Pattie smiles at Summer and Transdrent. "I'm Pattie, this is the little troublemaker Ringo, and that's Dainei over there."

Dainei sees the group of people and comes over, also to help control Ringo, taking him by his hand. "C'mon Ringo, calm down for once..." he said.

"Do I?" said Pattie, smiling. "Summer's a pretty name."
Back to top Go down
Yining

Yining

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:27 am

"Luna is a pretty name," Summer said, and smiled back.

Then she turned back to Pattie. "Yeah! Your hair and eye colors are the same as Lottie's! And thanks. You know, Summer is my original name. Mom didn't change it when she adopted me from the orphanage." She acknowledged the presence of Dainei with a smile.

"Hey," Transdrent said to the little boy. "What are you trying to do?" Guessing Ringo's thoughts, he leaned down and whispered, "Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Hannah Anne

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:48 pm

"Maybe we're long lost twins." giggled Pattie. Once Ringo had settled down Dainei let go of his hand. Dainei smiled back to Summer and then crossed his arms and looked around. "Same with Dainei here, we didn't wanna change his name either." Smiled Pattie, looking at Dainei who justs smiled back and nodded.

Once free of his older siblings Ringo walked the short ways to Transdrent. "Hi I'm Ringo!" he said, trying to make the impression he wasn't up to no good to his older sister. He then leaned in a little and asked the boy "Do you have a cup of ice?" , eyeing a young teenage couple sitting on a bench with a mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
Yining

Yining

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:26 am

"You guys probably are," agreed Summer. "Even though Mom says Lottie is biological, she doesn't fit in with the rest of her biological kids. She is probably adopted!" Summer became excited, but soon realized a problem. "Except...Lottie is only in Lower Elementary. But that's okay, I guess." She only knew that twins look the same.

Transdrent glanced at his sister to make sure that she wasn't watching. He needn't have worried. She was busy chatting away with Pattie and Dainei. He quickly ran to a nearby booth and asked for a cup of ice. Then he handed it to Ringo.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Anne

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Pattie laughed. "Oh, maybe not then. It'd be a surprise to me too if I was adopted!" she laughed again. "Then again, Pattie and Lottie - it has a nice ring to it wouldn't you say?"

Ringo took the cup with silent thanks and motioned Transdrent over. He snuck up behind 2 young teenagers staring into eachothers' eyes with puppy-love on a bench. He offered some of the ice to his new friend, planning to dump a little down the back of the boy's shirt. But hey, two kids, two targets, it made sense to Ringo!
Back to top Go down
Yining

Yining

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:13 am

"Of course it does," Summer declared. "Everyone thinks Lottie is adopted because of her coloring. Mom's biological children, including her, have dark hair and dark eyes." Then, "What is your full name? What do you like doing? Maybe you and Lottie have the same interests too!"

Transdrent shook his head. He didn't like eating ice. He waited for Ringo to pull his prank. It was hard for him to stop his laughter from bubbling up.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Anne

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 am

Pattie giggled. "Well I look exactly like my mom but..." she held her finger in front of her lips "ssshh." She smiled. "My name is Patricia Anne Harrison and I like to listen to stories and music. I also like to paint sometimes or read, whatever I fancy really." she paused. "Is it a match?" She thought it would be really creepy if they had the same birthdays, eventhough it had been determined Lottie was born a different year. It was still fun to think about. Of course, Dainei wasn't quite so amused with imagining a long lost twin, besides it being highly unprobable, he already had his twin and was sure that Kenpo was enough for him.

Ringo smiled at Transdrent in his childish manner then bit his bottom lip lightly to keep from bursting with laughter. With one quick and masterful motion, Ringo pulled back the t-shirt of the teenager and dumped the contents of the ice down his back. He jumped back when the boy stood up, yelping and howling for his girlfriend to help get the cold pieces of ice off his skin.
Back to top Go down
Yining

Yining

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:50 am

"Close enough!" Summer exclaimed. "Lottie likes music. She doesn't enjoy reading that much, but she likes listening to stories. She doesn't paint, though. Her full name is Charlotte Jeanne Yijing Zhang, by the way."

Transdrent squealed. It was some weird reflex of his, which happens when he is surprised. He then covered his mouth. Fortunately for him, Summer didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Anne

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Pattie covered quickly "Well not that I'm good at painting but its fun to see what comes out at the end. My little brother Thomas Dawson like to tease me about them." she laughed. Pattie knew she wasn't that good and wasn't going pretend she was. But hey, practice makes perfect, right? "Hey when is her brithday, anyway?"

Ringo giggled and ran to Trandrent's side. When the teenage boy laid eyes on them though, Ringo gasped then laughed to Transdrent "Run!" he spotted a tree in a little fenced area that the littler boys could hide in.
Back to top Go down
Yining

Yining

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:48 am

"Lottie doesn't like to get herself dirty. Unlike Mary Christine." Summer shivered involuntarily. To her, her second sister was a scary person. Then returning to Pattie's question, Summer frowned. "I'm not sure, actually... Transdrent, when is Lottie's birthday?" She turned to see Transdrent and Ringo running and a teenage boy muttering curses while chasing them.

"June 30!" Transdrent yelled as he kept on running.
Back to top Go down
Tara Alley

Tara Alley

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:49 am

Sirius: *catches up to Transdrent and grabs his arm then brings him over to the group* does he belong to any of you? *he says out of breath*
Back to top Go down
Yining

Yining

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:47 am

Transdrent kicked and wriggled, trying to get out of Sirius's grasp. "Hey!" he snapped. "I'm a person, you know. Therefore I don't belong to anyone!"

Summer turned around. "Yeah, he's my brother."

Since Sirius was distracted, Transdrent took his chance. Kicking Sirius in the shin, he wretched himself free and ran off to join Ringo. He turned around once to stick out his tongue at Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Tara Alley

Tara Alley

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Sirius: ow! *rubs his shin* geese, I feel sorry for you. *smiles* I'm Sirius, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Yining

Yining

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Summer looked at Sirius, puzzled. "You feel sorry for me? Why? He never kicks me, you know. We are best friends." She blinked a few times and started laughing. "Sirius! That's such a brilliant name! Are you supposed to be a serious guy?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Alley

Tara Alley

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:48 pm

Sirius: sorry, didn't mean to be rude. and no way! I'm the exact opposite. What a Face

Luna: *laughs* and I thought he said he doesn't kick.
Back to top Go down
Yining

Yining

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:17 am

Summer laughed. "I think he meant that he doesn't kick his siblings." Summer turned to Sirius and exclaimed, "Why apologize? You didn't say anything wrong!" She pranced about. "Really? Then why Sirius?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Alley

Tara Alley

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:43 am

Sirius: hmm, I don't know. *shrugs* I guess it's just because my mom likes the harry potter books.
Back to top Go down
Yining

Yining

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:59 am

"Harry Potter? What is that?" Summer asked, puzzled. She didn't like books, and none of her siblings liked fantasy novels. After jumping around for a while because she felt like it, Summer suddenly tripped over her own feet.
Back to top Go down
Tara Alley

Tara Alley

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:09 am

Sirius: whoa, you ok? * helps her up* Harry Potter is a series of fantasy books, there are also a couple movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Babysitting Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting Duty   Babysitting Duty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babysitting Duty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: RPG :: Theme Park-
Jump to: