Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeInquiry to the community: Casual/Advanced RP? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inquiry to the community: Casual/Advanced RP?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Inquiry to the community: Casual/Advanced RP? Empty
PostSubject: Inquiry to the community: Casual/Advanced RP?   Inquiry to the community: Casual/Advanced RP? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:37 am

So I've been browsing the RP forums out of curiosity... and to my surprise, found absolutely no casual or advanced roleplays. o: Mind you, the latter takes too much effort for... well... a lot of people (myself included XD)... but I was wondering if anybody does casual roleplays.

"Casual RP Standards
    - You should be familiar with roleplaying and how it is done.
    - You must be coherent and display good English skills. This includes good spelling.
    - NO one-liners. You can't develop a character or plot by posting single sentences.
    - Post at least a full paragraph. Did you react to the other characters in the scene? Did you act out and flesh out your character at all?
    - In-Character (IC) posts only. The only Out-Of-Character (OOC) allowed is a sentence or two during one of your roleplay posts in a thread. No post can contain only OOC."

Generally speaking, a paragraph is ~5 sentences, but some people have different standards. xD

I'm sort of looking for people to RP with (no biggie if I can't find anybody o-O), but I really... REALLY want to stay away from the [name]:"talktalk" format. I've gotten too used to paragraph-style roleplays and it'd feel like I'm taking a step back. x~x Mmm... So yeah... Holler at me if you do or know anybody who does. o.o
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry to the community: Casual/Advanced RP?   Inquiry to the community: Casual/Advanced RP? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Oliver wrote:
So I've been browsing the RP forums out of curiosity... and to my surprise, found absolutely no casual or advanced roleplays. o: Mind you, the latter takes too much effort for... well... a lot of people (myself included XD)... but I was wondering if anybody does casual roleplays.

Generally speaking, a paragraph is ~5 sentences, but some people have different standards. xD

I'm sort of looking for people to RP with (no biggie if I can't find anybody o-O), but I really... REALLY want to stay away from the [name]:"talktalk" format. I've gotten too used to paragraph-style roleplays and it'd feel like I'm taking a step back. x~x Mmm... So yeah... Holler at me if you do or know anybody who does. o.o

Well, Id on't really know what the correct way to RP is.

On the other board everyone had different styles.

For me [name]:"talktalk" is the easiest because it's hard for me to be descriptive in English.

But I could do the "blah blah blah amelia curiously asked". Althought I'm not that good. So, god luck finding someone! Smile
I have a friend named michelle wu who doesn't want to join this forum because all she likes is RP. I begged, so I think she'll join pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Koraru

Koraru

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Writing stories, sketching, being a lab rat
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry to the community: Casual/Advanced RP?   Inquiry to the community: Casual/Advanced RP? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:53 am

I wouldn't mind at all, but I cant say I have too much time to be online. If you dont mind the replies being one or two a week sometimes, I'd be glad to. I'm pretty much used to it, writing my own stories, although its been a while since I've role played in that format. Just PM me if you're interested. I'm kinda new to the board and getting used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry to the community: Casual/Advanced RP?   Inquiry to the community: Casual/Advanced RP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inquiry to the community: Casual/Advanced RP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: RPG :: RPG Rules-
Jump to: