Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeBoo! This is Koraru <3 I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boo! This is Koraru <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koraru

Koraru

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Writing stories, sketching, being a lab rat
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Boo! This is Koraru <3 Empty
PostSubject: Boo! This is Koraru <3   Boo! This is Koraru <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Okay, I've been quite a bit of time around MAB, though I wouldnt consider myself a vet, since I started going on the forums roughly on September 2008, and I still have a lot to learn. However, I'mm quite proud of my family, where I have currently 25? children upto date, 8 of them with other users, but the rest of them on my own. Most are either LE or UE, though there's still a little baby or two I adopt every once in a while, or maybe its just one of my friends who sends me a mate request. I'm a college student from las sínsoras de Puerto Rico, so feel free to talk to me in either English or Spanish. I'm kinda adicted to the aplication, but I cant use it as frequently as I might wish to, since I dont have internet at home. I can basicaly use it some time during the weekdays from ~8 to ~5, depending if I have classes, or tests, and every other weekend. I love to talk, and do try to check in often, so feel free to friend me or post on my wall or my babies' walls.

Anything you'd like to know, PM me. I'd like to become a part of this forum comunity, and I'll be looking forward to your help. Ah, and here are my kiddos:

https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/site/a_friends_babies/713075108

Please be gentle, I havent been on forums since I quit Gaia a few years back. ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
ChrEllie
Admin
ChrEllie

Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : You don't want to know...
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Boo! This is Koraru <3   Boo! This is Koraru <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Welcome cheers

We are never "gentle" here though... actually I probably shouldn't start making pervy comments to brand new users Supercute

I'm usually on the chatbox along with a lot of other people, it's the best way to get to know most of us.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Boo! This is Koraru <3   Boo! This is Koraru <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Hii!! welcome!!! Very Happy

I use to be on Gaia! Then left O_O because creepers were talking to me, and no one else! But my good friends are on it, and they helped me get all good clothes! So I felt bad T___T

well anywayz, I hope you enjoy yourself!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boo! This is Koraru <3   Boo! This is Koraru <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boo! This is Koraru <3
Page 1 of 1