Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeAn intro from the Doc I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An intro from the Doc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ballinblazer4

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Pharmacy Tech., Student, Football
Registration date : 2009-01-15

An intro from the Doc Empty
PostSubject: An intro from the Doc   An intro from the Doc Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Hey everyone! I'm not really a newbie, but here goes.

I'm Dr. Dominique Winder, no I'm not really a doctor, but I am currently a pharmacy tech and majoring in chemistry (specializing in pharmaceuticals) at college. I have been a member of Make A Baby since November 2007 and have enjoyed every moment of it. I have several kids ranging from age 1 to age 15. Also, I hope to one day resume my football career either in the CFL or in Arena Football.

**Name: Dominique Winder
**Hair Color: Black
**Eye Color: Brown
**Height: 6'3 and 1/2"
**Likes: Football, Basketball, Hockey (only the Thrashers and Red Wings though), Exercising, Going on dates and meeting alot of new people...oh yea and most importantly, I LOVE TO TRAVEL!!!!

Dislikes: Rude people, immaturity, un-intelligent people, liars, "the black market" (don't even ask what that is) and being screwed over

Pet Peeves: Flashy show off type people who want to show up others for pleasure.

Health: Currently, I am in good standing

Miscellaneous: Umm, I use to run one of MAB's more successful schools called Gulf Coast Academy. Recently the school was closed for renovation (new age levels and parents jumping ages and transferring schools) but hopefully after a while it will build back up into the school it once was. Also, last summer I ran the "Babylympics" and will be running them again later this year.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: An intro from the Doc   An intro from the Doc Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Welcoooome!!!
explosion

I also loooove to travel <3 Whats the place you would want to go to the most/ or went already
Back to top Go down
ballinblazer4

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Pharmacy Tech., Student, Football
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: An intro from the Doc   An intro from the Doc Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am

I'd love to travel to Brazil, I've been wanting to go there since about 2002 when I saw ads on TV. Most exciting place I've been so far is probably Cancun, Mexico or Sicily, Italy.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: An intro from the Doc   An intro from the Doc Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:44 am

Oooh!! I would love to go to brazil too!!
And Cancun, Mexico! I promise myself that when i speak better spanish i would go someplace where they speak it, and go around trying to act like i know what i ma doing XD

I went to Sicily last summer <3 tis was bbeauuutiiffuull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An intro from the Doc   An intro from the Doc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An intro from the Doc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: