Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

Home...Emerges from the Deep... I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...Emerges from the Deep...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myriad

Myriad

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-22

...Emerges from the Deep... Empty
PostSubject: ...Emerges from the Deep...   ...Emerges from the Deep... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 am

...Chasm that is the internet.

Afternoon from mild England everyone. I am Myriad, currently in the midst of my second entanglement with the Make a Baby Application, having been religously pre-occupied with an earlier version on Bebo.Com before meeting it again a year later on Facebook.

I have four lovely children; Two boys and two girls, half of which are at the Kindergarden stage as opposed to the other half who are still pre-k but probably not so fast. They do grow up quickly don't they? Then take forever to grow up a second time.

https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/3755508?alt=Kayl&no_opensocial=true

Kayl's my only baby who doesn't have a storm of half-siblings so he gets chosen for my example. And, yes, he is a boy. Boy's can rock barrettes just as much as girls at Pre-Kinder.

I'm also an art student, by the way, so I'm trudling off straight away to the Gallery part. I'm happy to do requests and the like if anyones interested!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Selly J Watson

Selly J Watson

Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Pharmacy Assistant/Reading, MAB and making things...
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ...Emerges from the Deep...   ...Emerges from the Deep... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi! Welcome to the Forum! Nice to meet another Brit btw!

Cool avatar - we look forward to seeing your siggy soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Myriad

Myriad

PostSubject: Re: ...Emerges from the Deep...   ...Emerges from the Deep... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Thank you fellow Brit. Victoria sponge and Earl Grey and other...things...of a British nature =D

As for signature, I'm trying to do it now; I keep doing it wrong XP
Back to top Go down
Selly J Watson

Selly J Watson

Number of posts : 141
Job/hobbies : Pharmacy Assistant/Reading, MAB and making things...
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ...Emerges from the Deep...   ...Emerges from the Deep... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:32 pm

I know that feeling - it took ME a few goes before I was happy with mine!
I'm still really pleased with how my av turned out tho - it was my first attempt at making a background entirely from scratch Smile
Back to top Go down
Myriad

Myriad

PostSubject: Re: ...Emerges from the Deep...   ...Emerges from the Deep... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:13 pm

=] I'm almost finished now - once I work out the think and how one does it I'll be away.

Yours is very cute by the way~!
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: ...Emerges from the Deep...   ...Emerges from the Deep... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Welcooooooooooooooooome!!
explosion
Back to top Go down
Myriad

Myriad

PostSubject: Re: ...Emerges from the Deep...   ...Emerges from the Deep... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank-you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Emerges from the Deep...   ...Emerges from the Deep... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Emerges from the Deep...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: