Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

Homehey all! nice to meet you. I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey all! nice to meet you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nicole

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-26

hey all! nice to meet you. Empty
PostSubject: hey all! nice to meet you.   hey all! nice to meet you. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:27 am

Hi all, I'm new to this board. The Facebook DB was getting way too repetitive as of late. Can only take the adoption threads, lms coming out?, and general stupidity for so long Smile

Anyways...

My name is Nicole and I have been using the MAB app on facebook before there were even growth lvls (only pre-k back then!). I used to frequent the mab roleplaying forum on proboards last summer (my kids all had the doppler surname), up until August when I started working and going to school full time. I took a break from the app/facebook in general up until a few months ago and slowly got back into it.

I see some familar faces here Smile For those that I do not know, it is nice to meet you all Smile Sorry if the posting is a tad incoherent, it's 2:30 am here and I should probably be sleeping by now. =_=;;
Back to top Go down
emptysaucer
emptysaucer

Number of posts : 511
Job/hobbies : Hi-Tech Hobo/wasting time on the Internet.
Registration date : 2009-01-06

hey all! nice to meet you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey all! nice to meet you.   hey all! nice to meet you. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:58 pm

Hey, welcome to the Forum! The Fb db has been rather slow lately. If you're looking for something fun to do, why not check out the Games section?

You may want to also read the information/rules of the forum.

And after you've done that, why not fill out this short questionnaire to tell people a little more about yourself:)

Have fun~<3
Back to top Go down
http://emptysaucer.deviantart.com

hey all! nice to meet you.
Page 1 of 1