Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeMy LMS girl is looking for that special someone I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My LMS girl is looking for that special someone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SerenaMoon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-18

My LMS girl is looking for that special someone Empty
PostSubject: My LMS girl is looking for that special someone   My LMS girl is looking for that special someone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:53 pm

My darling Serena, although a bit shy, wants to meet that certain someone. They grow to fast, don't they?

Here is her link: https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/3151942?alt=Serena+Rose+Galbincea&no_opensocial=true
Back to top Go down
Tara Alley

Tara Alley

Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : reading, surfing the web, MAB, making clay figures
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: My LMS girl is looking for that special someone   My LMS girl is looking for that special someone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:08 am

Eric thinks she's beautiful

Eric: Hello, serena. That dress you're wearing is lovely, as are you.

https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/3309054?alt=Eric&no_opensocial=true

(ps: she looks a lot like a kid that I gave up, do you remember what her name was before?)
Back to top Go down
SerenaMoon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: My LMS girl is looking for that special someone   My LMS girl is looking for that special someone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:18 am

Serena: Hiya Eric. Thank you. You're outfit is pretty cute, well you are too. So erm.. how are you?

(Her name was Heather and she had brown hair.)
Back to top Go down
Tara Alley

Tara Alley

Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : reading, surfing the web, MAB, making clay figures
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: My LMS girl is looking for that special someone   My LMS girl is looking for that special someone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Eric: um.... I'm fine. sorry for being so strait forward, it was a little odd (my sister told me to be more confident, i guess I went a little overboard). How are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My LMS girl is looking for that special someone   My LMS girl is looking for that special someone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My LMS girl is looking for that special someone
Page 1 of 1