Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeMAB FAQ - The Developers I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAB FAQ - The Developers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Rockwell
Jessica Rockwell

Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : MAB
Registration date : 2009-01-06

MAB FAQ - The Developers Empty
PostSubject: MAB FAQ - The Developers   MAB FAQ - The Developers Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:16 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
---------The Developers-----------------------------------------------------------
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪

Q: What does ‘Dev’ mean?
A: Dev means Developers. The Developers are the people who created the application, who give us new features, and who are overall really cool, helpful people.

Q: Who are the Developers?
A: The developers are the Sibblingz team. Here is their website if you‘d like to check it out: http://www.sibblingz.com/ . The Developers who are most active on MAB are Nick Talerico, Reina Shah, and Rohit Dewan.

Q: Is there anything I need while contacting a Developer?
A: If you are writing to a Developer, please be very specific about your issue. Do not contact them unless you really need to, as they are very busy. If it involves a problem with your baby, include its ID# and what the problem is exactly. The Dev's really can't do anything if they don't know what you need done.

Q: I have a suggestion for the application, how do I let the Developers know what it is?
A: The developers are super busy and can’t listen to everyone’s suggestions. Developer Rohit Dewan is mostly in charge of listening to everyone's suggestions, but it's not a guarantee your suggestion will be used. However, if you just want to get your idea out there, you can post your suggestion on one of many topics. The Developers do check them often. Try this one: https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=5002267486927&topic=6923

Back to top Go down

MAB FAQ - The Developers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make A Baby Forum :: Help! Center :: Official MAB 'Help Link' and 'FAQ'-
Jump to: