Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeMAB FAQ - Adoption/Foster Cares I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAB FAQ - Adoption/Foster Cares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Rockwell
Jessica Rockwell

Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : MAB
Registration date : 2009-01-06

MAB FAQ - Adoption/Foster Cares Empty
PostSubject: MAB FAQ - Adoption/Foster Cares   MAB FAQ - Adoption/Foster Cares Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:26 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
---------Adoption-----------------------------------------------------------------
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪
Q: Where can I adopt a baby?
A: I’d suggest using a foster care or adoption agency if you want a baby that has been cared for. Another option is the adoption board. The babies are free but they are often in very bad care. The adoption board can be found by going to your Make a Baby homepage and clicking in the blue toolbar the option, Make A Baby. At the bottom of the page is the option, Adopt. Or you can click here: https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/site/adopt_a_baby

Q: How do I give away my baby?
A: Go to your M.A.B homepage. Click on the baby you want to give away. Under the basic information there should be a group of links and little icons. Click on [Give Away]. This will cost you 300 baby bucks. Your baby will then go to the Adoption Center.

Q: I can’t take care of my child, but I don’t want to leave them in the Adoption Center. Is there another option?
A: There are a few options. You can give your baby to a friend. You do this by adding them as the baby’s other parent and then giving them away after that friend accepts the parent request. This will give full custody to the other parent. This will cost 300 baby bucks. Another option is to give them to a foster care or listing them with an adoption agency. When you adopt out on the DB, you can transfer custody to the person of your choice. What happens is, you advertise your baby, then once you have found someone who is suitable, you send them/they send you a friend request. Once you two are friends, you may send them a Parent Request on MAB to the kid. Once they have accepted that, then you can release custody. By you giving the baby away, they become the sole guardian. Also you can try posting in this group here: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=45740004486

Q: Do I get money for adopting a baby?
A: No.

Q: I want to adopt a baby with certain characteristics, is there a way I can do this?
A: If you want to adopt a baby with certain characteristics, the best way to do so is to inform people or foster cares that are adopting out exactly what you are looking for. You can let them know what gender, age level, hair color, skin tone, eye color, or eye style you are looking for, and they can tell you if they have a child like that available. Most likely if a foster care does not have the child you are looking for, they can refer you to another foster care.

Q: How many children can I adopt each day?
A: You can adopt one child every 24 hours from the adoption board. That is 24 hours from the last time you adopted a child. If you adopt from a foster care, you can adopt as many kids as they'll let you a day.

Q: I just adopted a baby and they have a background, can I remove it?
A: Yes, just click on the baby whose background you want to remove. Then click 'Accessorize' and go to 'Props.' Backgrounds are in there. Just hit the X next to the background choice or you can choose a new background entirely.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
---------Foster Cares--------------------------------------------------------------
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Q: What are foster cares?
A: Foster cares are individuals who take in a bunch of kids and take care of them until they can find them new homes.

Q: Where can I find a foster care?
A: There are a lot of foster cares. I suggest using the group ‘MAB United Foster Care Centers’. They can be found here: http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=79342685004 You can also look on the Discussion Board because a lot of foster cares adopt out thier babies on it. I've also included some links to some foster cares in the Recent News Section of this group.

Back to top Go down

MAB FAQ - Adoption/Foster Cares
Page 1 of 1