Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeMAB FAQ - Role-Play I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAB FAQ - Role-Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Rockwell
Jessica Rockwell

Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : MAB
Registration date : 2009-01-06

MAB FAQ - Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: MAB FAQ - Role-Play   MAB FAQ - Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:29 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
---------Role-play------------------------------------------------------------------
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪

Q: What is role-playing?
A: Role playing involves such things as pageants, contests, play dates, boyfriends and girlfriends. These are some of the different role-playing topics on the Make a Baby discussion boards. In role-play, you pretend to be your kids, and you can create a personality, a style, and even arrange dates in role-play. The M.A.B discussion boards as well as the official role-playing boards outside of M.A.B are both suitable places for role-play, as well as the new option of the "Places" chat rooms.
►Contests and Pageants:
These need you to reply to the event, saying which one of your kids want to apply for the competition. You will then have to follow the instructions in the first post of the event. Look and see who the creator of the event is, in case they decide to make any changes to the event itself and post the changes up on the same discussion board. Some of the contests involve having you dress up your kid in a specific outfit for different specified days. Some of the other contests may involve you having to write a paragraph or story about your child in the contest. It all depends on what the contest or pageant is asking for. These events give prizes as well. Just read the first post of the event to find out the most you need to know about the event.
►Dates, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends:
On the discussion boards, you will often find posts with similar topics to "LE Girl looking for an LE boyfriend!" These are also part of role-play. You can post up your child's link and ID to someone who you think may be a good "match" for your kid. If they accept, they can write on your child's wall or talk to you on the discussion boards. The M.A.B's official role-playing forums are great for this, as well as the Places chat rooms since it is much easier to contact people there.

Q: What do you do with a boyfriend/girlfriend?
A: That is entirely up to you. Some people make pictures on the computer of their "couples" and give them to one another. You can also chat with each other on the individual walls of each child. In these "chats", you pretend that you are your child, and you would normally be speaking as though you were your child. Some "boyfriends/girlfriends" give each other items and pretend to go on "dates" with one another. These are great options for those who want to be creative and have fun, but keep it clean.

Q: How do I enroll my kids in a role-play school?
A: Because there are not schools on the MAB application, you would have to join a MAB School group.

Q: I role play my children, and there issues have gotten out of hand, what can I do?
A: Well, you can always just decide to not have your child have their issues. It's completely up to you how your child acts.

Back to top Go down

MAB FAQ - Role-Play
Page 1 of 1