Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeMAB FAQ - Parents/Relatives/Friends I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAB FAQ - Parents/Relatives/Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Rockwell
Jessica Rockwell

Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : MAB
Registration date : 2009-01-06

MAB FAQ - Parents/Relatives/Friends Empty
PostSubject: MAB FAQ - Parents/Relatives/Friends   MAB FAQ - Parents/Relatives/Friends Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:24 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
---------Parents/Relatives/Friends--------------------------------------------------
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪

Q: How do I add another parent for my baby?
A: Go to your M.A.B homepage. Click on the baby you want to add another parent for. Under the child’s photo, there will be light blue colored boxes with white ‘plus’ signs in them. Click on the one for -Parents-, then select another parent from your friends list.

Q: How do I add another parent that isn’t on my friends list?
A: You need to add them to your friends list. There is no way around this, but you can always remove them from your friends list after.

Q: Can I share baby bucks with my child's other parent?
A: No. Each parent has its own account and the baby bucks within it is theirs to use only.

Q: How do I remove the other parent?
A: You can not remove the other parent. They would need to remove themselves. They do this by going to their M.A.B homepage, and clicking on the baby. Under the basic information there should be a group of links and little icons. They need to click on [Give Away]. This will cost them 300 baby bucks. All custody will then go to you.

Q: What are relatives?
A: Relatives are basically your friends who you chose to have related to your baby. They can perform some care actions on your baby.

Q: How do I add a relative?
A: Go to your M.A.B homepage. Click on the baby you want to add a relative for. Under the child’s photo, there will be the option “See All Relations / Add Relation”. Click that. There will be light blue colored boxes with white ‘plus’ signs in them. Click on the one for the specific relative type you want, select a relative from your friends list. You need to do this for each individual child.

Q: How do I remove a relative?
A: Go to your M.A.B homepage. Click on the baby you want to remove a relative for. Under the child’s photo, there will be the option “See All Relations / Add Relation”. Click that. Next to those are pictures/names of the child’s relatives. Under the pictures is the option [remove]. Click that.

Q: Do I get baby bucks when the children I am a relative to have their care actions done by the parents?
A: Yes, but not a lot.

Back to top Go down

MAB FAQ - Parents/Relatives/Friends
Page 1 of 1