Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeMy Genetic Babies I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Genetic Babies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
miyo
miyo

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-10

My Genetic Babies Empty
PostSubject: My Genetic Babies   My Genetic Babies Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:00 am

Mishy Sia Chen
My Genetic Babies Mishy
Mishy is my very first baby. When Joyce, my friend for 5 years, invited me to join this application, Mishy was born. She is someone who loves adventure, travel and philosophy and all other ways of extending beyond her immediate surroundings. She wanted to be a geologist and developed this interest due to her step-dad's fondness of volcanoes.

She is a very frank person which, sometimes, come to an extent of being tactless and direct to the point. I sometimes remember Yvonne when she starts arguing with her siblings. She is very close to Priya despite them arguing almost all the time. She has a very optimistic attitude that's why I consider her as my sunshine!

Jai Sia Bhakta
My Genetic Babies Jai
Jai is Priya's fraternal twin. He was born 2 minutes ahead of Priya. He has already set high goals for himself at a very young age and dreams to be an architect someday. Aside from being so close to his dad, he is even more attached with his motorbike. He is looking forward to joining a dirt bike competition soon.

Priya Sia Bhakta
My Genetic Babies Priya
Priya's name, and her twin brother Jai, was given by their dad. Among all my kids, Priya is closest me primarily because she helps me with VIVID. I see her being a great fashion designer someday. Aside from the magazine, she is also very busy keeping her site updated.

Janu Sia Bhakta
My Genetic Babies Janu
He loves playing the guitar and is now trying to compose songs. Loving Japanese Pop, his favorite bands are Arashi and L'Arc en Ciel.

Maya Sia Bhakta
My Genetic Babies Maya
Maya, the cry baby, is Priya's number one fan! Most of the time, Maya would pass as Priya's identical twin. She has a powerful emotional awareness and a strong instinct. She is also Ishan's favorite object of affection (he loves pinching Maya and making her cry). She loves to write stories that explore the realms of imagination and the subconscious mind. I sometimes think that she can be a psychic. Her sixth sense makes her see things that normally people don't.

Ishan Sia Bhakta
My Genetic Babies Ishan
Ishan has enough courage to overcome fear that is why he is very much interested to extreme sports. Yes he may look innocent little kid but looks can be deceiving. His impulsive actions bring him and his twin trouble ALL the time. He is bubbly, witty and have a dual nature aside from the fact that he physically have an alter ego in the form of his twin. Aside from making trouble, he is my little cellist. He loves playing for his dad and keep him relaxed.

Shaira Sia Bhakta
My Genetic Babies Shaira
Shaira is the girl version of Ishan. She is curious, talkative, versatile and mentally active. She has a variety of interests that nobody can keep up with her, well except for her twin who is exactly the same as her. Just like Ishan, she usually don't think so much about the consequences of her actions which most of the time lead her and her twin to trouble. She is my violinist and Ishan's playing partner. The only time they behave is when they have their instruments in their hands. They love playing for dad and keeping him relaxed (probably hoping that next time he will never spank them again) Oh don't be fooled by her cuteness cuz she bites!
Back to top Go down
http://www.miyosia.com

My Genetic Babies
Page 1 of 1