Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeA little explanation about my family I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little explanation about my family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leily White

Leily White

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-20

A little explanation about my family Empty
PostSubject: A little explanation about my family   A little explanation about my family Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:25 am

Hi, welcome, thanks for coming to check out my family. I thought I should tell you all a bit about my wonderful kids before you go to see them all, because their stories are complex and maybe a bit confusing.

All of my children are original characters, all of them have extensive stories, though at the moment most are just in my head.

The White children:

These are kids who's stories were mostly created after the babies themselves. I had thought of the GEM's before adopting them, but when I saw them in the adoption center I knew exactly who they were, and the story blossomed from there. Kulden and Augury were completely thought of after they were adopted. And Clarity came to me in a dream, but she didn't have a name or a story. I told Katy Jones about the dream and she created her, gave her a name and wrote her a really nice profile, then she brought her to me.

The Vidatu children:

These are children who all come from the same world, and are connected through their stories. It's a bit complicated so I wont try and explain it too much, I'll just say that, the ages of the Babies do not necessarily reflect the ages of the characters in the story, IE: Sirus and Gwen are the parents of Delphinium, Ankou, Syshe and Sylvanie, even though here they are younger than the two older girls. And if they are included in the Vidatu children and their last name is not Vidatu, they are either a friend of the family, or they married in (once they became adults).
Back to top Go down

A little explanation about my family
Page 1 of 1