Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeI hope this is in the right place, A question about dating. I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyluvsbabies

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating. Empty
PostSubject: I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating.   I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi, first i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, i couldn't decide which help place to put it, and it's sorta advice so i went with here.
First, when do you usually let your kids start dating?
Second, this may sound stupid, not sure, but when you have your kid have a girlfriend or boyfriend, then what? I mean, would i have any responsibilities to the other child, do i need to get on and roleplay or something? I would like to add that for one of my kids, i think it will fit her personality great, but wasn't sure if i can just pick a kid, call them a couple and great there we go, or what to do after that. Thanks for the help guys.
I think that was it. Thanks for any advice!
Holly
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating.   I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Hollyluvsbabies wrote:
Hi, first i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, i couldn't decide which help place to put it, and it's sorta advice so i went with here.
First, when do you usually let your kids start dating?
Second, this may sound stupid, not sure, but when you have your kid have a girlfriend or boyfriend, then what? I mean, would i have any responsibilities to the other child, do i need to get on and roleplay or something? I would like to add that for one of my kids, i think it will fit her personality great, but wasn't sure if i can just pick a kid, call them a couple and great there we go, or what to do after that. Thanks for the help guys.
I think that was it. Thanks for any advice!
Holly

Well, I'll tell you about what I do.

I roleplay them rarely. My biggest girl got a boyfriend in LE (she's now UE) and they talked through the wall for a while. (silly things)
And then "went on a date" and the bf's dad made a photo of them. And... that's it.

This doesn't concern dating but I also roleplay with same girl with a best friend she has. And I'm lucky that the other girl's mom likes roleplaying so she replies fast enough.

--------
I say LE is old enough for a special friend and UE for a silly boycrush/bf or gf
It all depends on what you want and finding the right kid with a parent that will respond. It's hard. I haven't found the "right girl" for my boys and I've been looking for a long time. (not every day but occasionally) So I gave up. Maybe for the next level.

goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Hollyluvsbabies

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating.   I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:33 am

Ok cool. Thanks for responding. I wasn't sure and thought i would stupid for asking, but really just wanted the relationship just for looks, you know, to say she has a boyfriend, probably just because i'm single and don't like it so i thought my kid should have better lol.
So, yeah, i guess i'll just have to be specific and tell the other person when i'm looking that that's all i want? Anyone think that will be ok?
Thanks all, Holly
Back to top Go down
Lorna

Lorna

Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Musician/WebGeek
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating.   I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:27 pm

yeah, just do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating.   I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hope this is in the right place, A question about dating.
Page 1 of 1