Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

Home"Hi" Wave I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Hi" Wave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kquishi

Kquishi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-08

"Hi" Wave Empty
PostSubject: "Hi" Wave   "Hi" Wave Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:06 am

Name: Kristine Lundholm
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: officially hazel, but really more of a grey-blue-green-gold
Height: 5'7"
Dislikes: *rolls eyes* I don't think I want to get into that right now.
Pet Peeves: People who type in all caps, people who get into an argument and then just make the same point over and over without listening to the other person at all
Health: I have chronic migraines. Why do you ask?

Miscellaneous: I have what might be the most frustrating internet in the world right now. It cuts me off for about ten minutes at a time several times a day for no known reason, and the cable company says that nothing is wrong with it. You didn't really need to know that, but this is the third time that I have tried to do this today and it cut me off the first two times. I needed to vent.

It takes a little bit to get me going but once I start I talk a lot. So this may end up being an extensively long intro with very little that actually matters.

A short bit about my MAB history.

A friend got me started on MAB a couple of months before the kindergarten level came out. Two days after that she put all of her kids in doll mode and left the app, never looking back. As well as a bunch of pixel-kids she also left, me hooked on the app. Unfortunately, I was forced to follow her example a couple of months later because my life kind of overwhelmed me. My kids were in DM until last June when I started actively playing again. Since that time I have followed the discussion board, but I have never posted. Don’t ask me why I really don’t know myself, I guess it was just easier to not post. It was a couple of weeks ago when I was really irritated with something someone had posted that my brother made a comment about how it was silly for me to be so worked up over something I never post on. I thought about it for a while and I decided that he was right. If I never posted or participated then why should I be worried about it? My brother thinks that the whole thing is silly so I am sure that he wanted me to realize that it was time for me to stop playing the app, but I just decided that it was time for me to start getting integrated into MAB society, at least a little bit. Someone had bumped the thread for the forum and I decided that would be the best place to start, so here I am.

A link to my amazing kids
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/2920356

Hope this helps, study
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

"Hi" Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hi" Wave   "Hi" Wave Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:05 am

hiii welcoooooooooome!! glad you joined Very Happy

explosion
Back to top Go down
emptysaucer
emptysaucer

Number of posts : 511
Job/hobbies : Hi-Tech Hobo/wasting time on the Internet.
Registration date : 2009-01-06

"Hi" Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hi" Wave   "Hi" Wave Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Welcome to the Forum:D I think you'll have a lot of fun here. Excuse the plug for my own section, but come check out the Games section especially. No drama and a lot of different threads that allow you to get to know the other users and have fun at the same time.

I know how frustrating a faulty Internet connection can be. I had a lot of problems with mine for a span of about two weeks a while back, yet according to our provider it was in perfect working order. You may want to do a search to see if your provider's currently doing updates. They don't count that as a "problem" but it does screw with your connection.

You have very beautiful children. Kudos for keeping it to two pages despite all the time you've been on MAB:) I have... a few... more than you.

Welcome again, and enjoy yourself!
Back to top Go down
http://emptysaucer.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

"Hi" Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hi" Wave   "Hi" Wave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Hi" Wave
Page 1 of 1