Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeWhy can't the subject be as short as just "Howdy"? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why can't the subject be as short as just "Howdy"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EzraPine

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Why can't the subject be as short as just "Howdy"? Empty
PostSubject: Why can't the subject be as short as just "Howdy"?   Why can't the subject be as short as just "Howdy"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:39 am

Hi. I'm Ezra. Um...MAB is cool? I'm active (ish) on the proboards RP forum but thought I'd check this one out.

In the MAB-verse I have five biological sons, four adopted children (two girls, and twin boy and girl), and many fosterlings. Only a few are ever actually 'official' foster children (as in, I'm looking for permanent homes for them)...most are part of the "story".

I...like the color green. And the dollar store, because I can get a 12pack of swiss rolls for a dollar.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Why can't the subject be as short as just "Howdy"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why can't the subject be as short as just "Howdy"?   Why can't the subject be as short as just "Howdy"? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:35 am

WELCOOOOME!!

explosion

Dollar stores are awesome! I must admit, I am a big fan of them myself!! and you have a little posse of kids ^^
Back to top Go down

Why can't the subject be as short as just "Howdy"?
Page 1 of 1