Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeKiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey... I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyori

Kiyori

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey... Empty
PostSubject: Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey...   Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:17 pm

So you can all call me Kiyori, even though my name is Alex. Kiyori is the name that I use for all my FB apps, and I thought it'd be most appropriate here.

1. Do you have ADHD? No. I dodged that bullet by one sibling.
2. If you were stuck in a basement with your father’s favorite whore, what would you do? Uhm, my grandma lives in the basement, so.....
3. If you were to be tortured, what instrument would you choose? fuzzy handcuffs...?
4. Boxers or briefs? boxers are so comfy.
5. If you were to ask one question to Tyra Banks and she would have to answer truthfully, what would you ask? So, Tyra, what large monument would you compare your ego to?
6. What is the size of your wenis (skin on your elbow)? Oh, it's average.
7. Wax or shave? Shave, always.
8. If you could remodel your genital areas, what shape you would give them? uhm.... i would just put in an air freshener....
9. If you could have a penis grafted anywhere on your body, where would it be? My nose, like the girl in European Gigolo (at least i think that's the movie..)
10. Carpet matches the curtain? lol yeahh...
11. Would you have sex with a horse? A cat? A toothbrush? A carrot? A starbust? None of the above.
12. What STD best represents you? Chlamydia (only if you've been on giantmicrobes.com)
13. If your friend was going through deep depression, what would you do to cheer her up? Ice Cream, The Notebook, and her boyfriend.
14. Chuck Norris, Morgan Friedman, or Oprah Winfrey? Norris, for sure.
15. Sex with Ellie? No thank you?
16. Covered in chocolate? Whipped creams? Honey? Firecrackers? Chains? If I had to, chocolate.
17. Donkey show? pardon?
18. Your last thought… add “in bed”:: Oh, look Iron Chef!... in bed..
19. Watching Giving birth videos or Watching a horse poop? Horse poop. I dont need a foreshadowing of whats to come for me
20. If you were stuck in the ocean and the only way to get yourself close to the shore would be to blow a shark so he can become your BFFL, would you do it? No way. I know that if you rub a shark the wrong direction its scale-things are like knives. I'd lose my cheek on the first pull-back.

And after that, well, interesting, survey, I feel quite creeped out, which im sure in the point. But now you know. =)
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Admin
Michelle

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey...   Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
MPP-Kani
MPP-Kani

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey...   Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:11 pm

one more person to add to the short list of those who said no to number 15.

I think there's a pattern. I think most of those people only say no cause they were never around for the original orgies and have no clue who Ellie is, lol.

Anyway, welcome to the forum Kiyori! Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrEllie
Admin
ChrEllie

Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : You don't want to know...

PostSubject: Re: Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey...   Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:43 am

Crying or Very sad I will change your mind about number 15. Just wait till I seduce you!
Back to top Go down
Kiyori

Kiyori

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey...   Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Haha thanks you guys. =3

And as for changing my mind about 15, we'll just have to see about that one. I've been told I'm very easily seduced, so it probably won't be all too hard. (yay for you!)
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

Number of posts : 854
Job/hobbies : Being on here all the time!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey...   Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:08 pm

explosion

WELCOOOME!!! :DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
ChrEllie
Admin
ChrEllie

Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : You don't want to know...

PostSubject: Re: Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey...   Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:33 pm

I like easily seduced people *hands a rose*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey...   Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyori (is a newb?) doing the Creepy Presentation survey...
Page 1 of 1