Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeMAB FAQ - Caring For Your Baby I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAB FAQ - Caring For Your Baby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Rockwell
Jessica Rockwell

Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : MAB
Registration date : 2009-01-06

MAB FAQ - Caring For Your Baby Empty
PostSubject: MAB FAQ - Caring For Your Baby   MAB FAQ - Caring For Your Baby Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:18 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
---------Caring For Your Baby----------------------------------------------------
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪●₪

Q: How do I care for my baby?
A: First is to go to the Market and buy items. These items will raise your child’s H.H.H bars. These need to be preformed in order to raise your child’s growth points. Second is to perform care actions, which earn you baby bucks.

Q: How do I perform care actions?
A: Go to your M.A.B homepage. Located in the dark blue toolbar, is the option “My Babies”. Click on that. On the right hand side of the page should be a column with most of your babies in it. Hit -View All-. You will now be on a page that features all of your babies. Find the one you want to care for. On the right hand side of the page will be a series of links. Hit -Care For-.

Q: Where do I buy items?
A: You can buy items at the Market. You need baby bucks to buy items. The items you can buy depend on your child’s age level. You cannot give your child items that are higher in level than their own age level. You can however give a high leveled child lower leveled items.

Q: Where is the Market?
A: Go to your M.A.B homepage. Located in the dark blue toolbar, is the option “Market”. Click on that.

Q: What do the items I buy do?
A: Items bought will help raise the H.H.H bars.

Q: Why would I give my baby something that costs twice as much as another thing?
A: Cheaper items don't help your baby's Health, Hunger, and Happiness as much as the more expensive items. If your baby needs just a little bit, then spend just a little bit. But if your baby needs a lot, then you should probably spend more to get an item that will greatly affect your babies' needs.

Q: How do I purchase the items I want to get at the Market?
A: First you need to select what items you want to buy. You check off the little box next to the name of the item. The number in the parenthesis is the cost per item. After you have select what items you want, go down to the bottom of the page. There will be a rectangular blue box with the words -Check Out- in it. Click that. In the box that says -Number-, type in how many of that particular item you would like.

You can only buy up to 10 of each item. When you have selected how many you want, go down to the rectangular blue box with the word -Buy- in it. Click that. You have now purchased your items.

Q: How do I give the items to my child?
A: Go to your M.A.B homepage. Click on the child you want to give items too. Under the basic information there should be a group of links and little icons. Click on [Give Items]. There will be the items that you bought in the Market. You can not give items to a child that are above its age level.

Back to top Go down

MAB FAQ - Caring For Your Baby
Page 1 of 1