Make A Baby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook's Make a Baby Discussion Forum

HomeThe Rad Newman Family I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rad Newman Family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EmmettCullenXD

EmmettCullenXD

Number of posts : 63
Job/hobbies : Mechanic....I don't even like Car's that much -_-
Registration date : 2009-01-08

The Rad Newman Family Empty
PostSubject: The Rad Newman Family   The Rad Newman Family Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:11 pm

The Amazingly Rad Newman Family has made it here to this society! We are almost moved in a loving it!
My avatar is me....or someone who looks a heck of a lot like me Seriously....he does. Scary.

This is my youngest Max (Age 7):
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/3483943?alt=Max&no_opensocial=true
She's the fireball of the family. Don't underestimate her because she WILL knock your lights out ;D and that's putting it nicely. But if you become friends with her she will be very loyal and if anyone messes with you....she will knock THEIR lights out.

Then my oldest Oliver (Just turned 11):
https://apps.facebook.com/makeababy/baby/show_baby_profile/3533605?alt=Oliver&no_opensocial=true
He's the opposite of Max. *shakes head*. He's too softhearted for his own good. Let me tell you a story, and this is the best way to describe him, one day Max, Oliver, and I are driving down the road. One of those homeless guys looking for money is on the side of street. We get the pleasure of getting stuck right by him he taps the window. I open. The light turns green and Max tells me to go but Oliver stops her and leans out the window from the backseat. He gives the guy ALL his birthday money he was going to use to to buy a few new toys. *shakes head* The kid is clueless....but very loveable.

Both kids are great friends and were both adopted. Friend us and check us out at our house. We're never doing anything XD

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Mad Razz Embarassed/Ashamed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Cute angel Rolling Eyes Wink Idea Neutral Suspect I love you No pale cat pig confused affraid
Sleep santa flower afro lol! Supercute

SMILIES
Back to top Go down
JC

JC

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The Rad Newman Family   The Rad Newman Family Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:12 pm

You're officially the third person I know with a small family x:

I never thought that more people would have just a few kids ;^; It's like...like finding nemo! (ok, ignore that <_<)

your kids are very cute indeed :9
Back to top Go down
http://jcgt85.deviantart.com
Yining

Yining

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Rad Newman Family   The Rad Newman Family Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:07 am

Your kids are so cool! My kids would love to roleplay with your kids. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rad Newman Family   The Rad Newman Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rad Newman Family
Page 1 of 1